Sunday, December 04, 2005

In honour of "The Manipulator"

I stumbled on a website called "The Manipulator"
On the website he creates fake bondage photos with celebrities. I admire the man's passion. Outstanding work also. I was inspired to try my hand in it. Above the hot Evengeline Lilly of television's "Lost" has been the handiwork of my photoshop capabilities. If anyone watches the show, perhaps this is a scene they wouldn't mind seeing in the bunker they found. How about romping every 108 minutes with character Kate here? Eve Lilly HAS looked very good in cuffs and ropes on that show for real by the way.

How about it Mr. Manipulator?....do I have potential? Perhaps I can do some more and spend a bit more then ten minutes on it.

Visit his site via links plastered on this post. Very nice work.