Sunday, May 21, 2006

Full Time Fantasy

She was a passionate woman I met in a chatroom online. She trusted me enough to share her dark fantasy. She then trusted me enough to help her live it.

Her desire was to was to be the object of a staged abduction with two men doing the dirty deed. In her fantasy she was to be the object of desire at a white slave auction and treated as such. I agreed.

So the stage was set and it did not take me long to find a friend to be my partner for her wild night. She knew we were going to help her, but did not know what evening it would be. So when my friend and I pounced on her she put up quite a fight for awhile.
But, once bound and gagged she tested their effectiveness and calmed to await what came next. She knew, of course, because she told me just how she wished to be treated in such a predicament. She told me just how sensitive the nipples on her ample breasts would be. I teased them mercilessly the same time my partner was finishing stripping her of her panties. I pinched and played with her nipples until they stood in full erection. She moaned and twisted...but she knew I had promised to bring nipple clamps connected to a chain. I pulled on the chain and she squeeled and pulled at her bonds as my hand teased her clit. She was soaked and quite ready as she watched my eager partner tying lengths of ropes to the bedposts. We each had our way with her. Myself going last, her body shook with orgasm signaling her delight with the way the events were going so far.

I retied her ankles and hogtied her in case she felt her fantasy was over. Her spent body twisted with curiosity as I took photos of her beautiful bound nude body and fed the camera disk into the laptop computer we had brought with us. We let her see the way a photo of her appeared on the screen and pretended we were arranging for her sale. She softly moaned as various prices were discussed.
She strongly resisted as we dragged her to a van that was waiting outside. No doubt she did not think we would play out her fantasy to a point where we would be transporting her somewhere. Not to mention being loaded into a van while naked. My partner drove while her and I were in the backseat. I yanked on the chain clamped to her nipples and she obediantly layed down on the seat so her gagged face would not be seen by oncoming traffic. Once safely away she motioned with her head to be ungagged and I complied. She pleaded with me, "this is great, but is going a bit too far...let's stop this". I told her to relax. That she would love what is coming next. She tried to sit upright, but I pulled her back down by her chain where her face was very close to my lap. I then began to play with body in ways I knew she would respond..."no..please don't...not here" she whimpered. But her body was already beginning to respond as I was lowering my pants to my waist. I exposed fully just how much I was also enjoying her fantasy. I grabbed the back of her head and she objected as I pulled her close to my aching rod. She started to yelp and fight, but i grabbed the chain hard and she was atop me soon enough. She softly said, "Ok...but let me go when we are done." She dived on my rod and passionately worked me to a frenzy. My hands were also feeling her intimate area and the farther I intruded the more intense her tongue worked. Not able to take anymore I violently exploded deep in her mouth. She gladly swallowed every drop and licked me clean. After catching her breath she asked that we turn back. To take her home.


Instead I shoved her gag back into her mouth and silenced her quickly. I dragged her now panic stricken body to that back of the van and placed her into a crate. I hogtied her and sealed the lid shut. Where we were going, I could not risk detection.

She was furious when we reached our destination. But playtime was over. I unbound her ankles and led her into a warehouse. She stood in shock. Scores of women on a stage. Men gathering around bidding. She struggled and cried as I dragged her toward an entry point. The man at the counter scolded me. "You know these women are supposed to be sedated"! I told him that she seemed to be enjoying the experience until now. She squirmed and screamed into her gag as the man handed me an injection needle to use on her.

Soon she was also on stage. We stood and watched as a large oriental man pawed at her breasts and rubbed his hand over her womanhood. The drugs had seemed to take effect as she resisted little as he unchained her from a ceiling beam and pulled her arms behind her back while he applied his personal shackles. He led her off the stage by her upper arm. Her toes barely touching ground; he was so strong. Our eyes met for a moment until she was out of sight. Her old life gone...and new one just beginning.