Sunday, May 07, 2006

Danger Lust

I was thinking today of how many enjoy their lust to be dangerous. That could be many things. It could be a simple affair where one or both of the parties have everything to lose. It could be a catholic dating that cute jewish girl. It could be a couple who enjoy sex in public where the danger of getting caught is the edge they crave.
I guess I can define that kind of danger lust with the girl who is currently sending me tease photos of herself in response to the "HNT" post I did. I'm certainly flattered to receive such photos. However, I am intrigued by wondering what she is really thinking. What her real motives are. After all, a reader of this blog would know what Simon likes. She is begging me to meet her. Turns out she lives rather close to Fort Simon.

She says she is over 18. I'm willing to take her word for it until we meet. I look at the photos she is sending me and she looks like a bored girl locked in a bedroom with her computer crafting these photos while her parents are sleeping.

She must know what an evening with me is going to be like. I assume she feels that I would not hurt her. That would indeed be the case; but how would she really know that? Still you have to admit that it is a bit more dangerous then letting a man slide his hand up your skirt in the back of a cab.

Either the photos are frauds, or she is a girl who lives for the rush. Allowing herself to be cuffed and gagged by an internet stranger in a hotel room turns her on. Makes me hot too. She needs that...we maybe need each other.