Sunday, June 25, 2006

Too Far?

Have I gone too far at times? Yes I have. I admit that. Dark desires and opportunity can sway judgement. I am the kind of man that motivates a woman to talk her husband into letting them go on vacations "with the girls".
Handsome, the appearance of money and the promise of a good time. Those qualities tend to sway her judgement too.

I'll spare the drama and get to the point. I met her on the beach on my Mexican vacation. We met later that night and via the benefit of my bullshit and her insatiable taste for long island ice teas and we were in her room as soon as her self respect allowed it.

Maybe it was the sexy little rope bracelets she wore on her ankles. But I knew she was the one. I couldn't stop thinking of roping her ankles with my own rope bracelets.

So in the room we made love. Quick. Animal-like. It was good. Good for her that is. My appetite was only just beginning to churn. So I made some jokes about bondage sex and she laughed about no toys for that being in her room. I bragged of my improvisational skills and teased me to do my worst.

I used some fingernail scissors in the bathroom and grabbed a bedsheet. I quietly cut long cloth strips with the material and brought them toward my adventurous soon to be screw toy.

Now when I said that I think I went too far I mean that I was very aware that the sweet thing laying on the bed had no idea what awaited her. But I tied her up anyway.

The deed progressed predictably. She was quite out of it yet as I tied her wrists behind her back. She started to awaken and even giggled a bit as she pulled at her wrists and watched me binding her ankles together. But when she saw that strip of cloth with the big knot in the middle of it heading toward her mouth...that's when she got a bit excited. She objected and started thrashing around like a hooked fish when I was securing that gag behind her neck. No need to hear from her at that point. At that point the only thing I would want to hear from her is something to the effect of, "use me any way you wish". But I was going to do that anyway so what is the point?

It's cold...yet inspired. Evil...yet passionate. I use methods to make sure she trusts my contol and eventually her body responds to my touch. Her mind cannot help but follow thereafter. When it's all over I admit there is not much to say. When it's over and all is accounted I feel she has used me and I have used her. She'll go back to her husband. Never to say a word about it. Me...I sleep just fine at night. Perhaps that in itself is having gone too far.