Saturday, May 27, 2006

Rough Sex

It seemed simple enough. A woman I have chatted online with for months. Liked to roleplay rough sex scenarios. Finally we both worked up the nerve to meet for real. A crowded bar she said she would be dressed in a white blouse and a black skirt. My favourite. No smalltalk...all business. That's what we joked about and that is the approach I took. So the surprise in her eyes when I said, "I have a room ready for us...let's go" did not phase me too much. What surprised me though was the fact that she was obviously terribly drunk. Perhaps working up the nerve to do what she was about to do. I pulled her out of her chair by her upper arm and she left agreeably with me out of the bar.
Immediately upon entering the hotel room I tossed her on the bed and tied her hands behind her back. She played her role well. Quite a bit more sober now her questions of my sanity were quickly turning toward screams for help. She was great. Head swinging back and forth violently as I gagged her well.
I ripped open her blouse and began to do just what she requested I do in our conversations online for months. She resisted and faught me a while longer but soon her body started to react to my greedy intrusions.
She came and came again. And when I thought it not possible, she shuddered in spasm yet again. Both our bodies well spent, I released her. She staggered and with tear stained eyes gathered her clothes and the best she could she put herself back together. She looked at me and was going to say something I think, when she just looked down at the floor and slowly left the room.

"No smalltalk", I quipped as she left. "I like that".

It was the next day that I received an email from my beautiful victim. It read like this, "So sorry I could not meet you. Second thoughts. So wrong. Please forgive me. I just can't". Horrorstruck I tried to email her back. A return email saying the account did not exist. I never heard from her again. I only think about her from time to time now. Still I will be haunted forever wondering if that email was not a lie. We all have skeletons in our closet. Some of us just need a bigger closet I believe.