Monday, December 05, 2005

Holidays

I find family parties during the holidays interesting. One thing that certainly makes my mind wonder is how hot some of the young girls of the family dress. What I mean is that they are around nobody but family. So....why wear skin tight clothing? Why are we wearing the panty flashing low rise pants? Why the extra cologne? One would just assume that they wish to be noticed. Mission accomplished. Of course they notice. In my mind they are wearing that to get me to gaze. Don't get me wrong, in my family gatherings I am sure that they are not hoping that I get them alone somewhere. However, I'm kind of convinced that they endeavor for me to think about it. It's a family gathering. I'd kind of like to eat some turkey without your nipples in my face. But you know I'm going to look...I know you do.