Monday, January 02, 2006

MySpace girl

I love you MySpace girl. I feel like I've known you my entire life. I feel comfortable sending you little teasing messages; telling you how hot you are. I'm sure if I put my mind to it I can talk you into meeting me somewhere. I'm sure you know that the photos you post of yourself would give a man the wrong idea. I'm sure you would tell me that.... if we met and I wished to see how much of a "wild woman".... you are you'd tell me that.

But I forgive you for misleading me MySpace girl. I just hope you forgive me. You see, I'm a lot different than the man in my profile too. As a matter of fact, I look nothing like the man in the photo. I'm not really that shy. Don't even know who he is. I don't really live where I said I did. I'm just a guy who liked your photos and accepted your invitation to see how wild you are.

I guess our profiles don't really match at all. Right now you're not so wild and I'm not so shy. But we'll grow to know what both of us are really like in the days to come. Your profile said, "I'd rather stay here with all the madmen..". Indeed you shall. I love you MySpace girl.