Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Friend of the family Part 2

The truth be told, I didn't do anything to harm her...mark her. I was quite gentle actually. However, she told me of agressive fantasies in our talk and thus did not mind making her feel for a few moments that she had trusted me too much. Through the course of our session I would find reasons to ungag her. Giving her ample opportunity to request we stop.

She gave me her complete trust. Most of the night we shared ourselves and it wasn't until dawn that I thought to ask a question. I asked her if my daughter "set us up". Kim confessed that she had a crush on me for quite some time and Rachel did give her blessing as well as her absence for the evening. Kim added that Rachel knew nothing of the "kinky stuff" and preferred it stayed that way. "Hey...no problem there", I said.

She moved in with me a month later. Furthermore, I leave work on time now.