Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Friend of the family

I cannot even recall why she was in the house alone with me...cannot recall why it developed at all. I had been a widower for two years now and the shock of my wife suddenly leaving us was falling away. Falling away whereas I was starting to take second glances at some of my daughter's friends. My daughter was now 19 and likewise her friends were also. Still would never dream, beyond my dirty thoughts that is, that I'd be telling this story of her friend "Kim" and what happened that night.

Posterchild for the workaholics I was. So it was not unique for me to not come home from work until 8 or 9pm. My social life was little more than fantasy and the internet at the time I dare say. I don't even remember my daughter saying she would be gone until the following morning. I do barely remember her saying that "Kim" needed a place to stay for a couple of days.

I completely forgot that Kim was in the house and almost jumped out of my skin when she spoke at my bedroom entrance. I was on the computer and fortunately have the screen turned away from the doorway. I was quickly able to click off the er...informational site I was on. She greeted me and was nice enough to pretend that my face was not flushed via my computer surfing that she interrupted. "Where is Rachel?", I said. "She forgot some things at her dorm room and said she would just stay there and come back in the morning". She also said, "She told me she told you...didn't she?" I replied, "Um...yes...but I just assumed you would have gone with her". Embarrassed I quickly also said, "you're more than welcome here though...no problem".

Then my dark mind went to work. Of course it was no problem. She looked to be clad for bed. She had on an oversized t-shirt that flowed over her quite nicely. My eyes swam over the more than generous flesh her legs exposed. I've almost been resentful at times at how my daughter's friends sometimes were dressed with me around. I would inwardly curse them and wonder if they realized I was a god damn man and quite undead. Then make an excuse to leave the room.

This time it was different. This friend was not dressed slutty, yet still was an eyeful. However, she strayed from the norm and wasn't pretending I was not there. I tried to stay calm, but was mortified that she was staring at a most visible erection that had erupted in my flannel pajama bottoms. God bless her she tried to calm me. "You're a man and you're alone in a house with a woman who is wearing nothing but one of your t-shirts...don't be ashamed". She soothed me further, "I said 'woman'. I'm 19...sir."

It was the way she said, "sir" that drew me to further attention. I tried to act smooth. "Is there a purpose for entering my bedroom"? Then she did most of the talking. Words that I never will forget. She said she had done some snooping in my bedroom while I was at work. She giggled and said that she was good at that. So good that she found the shoebox in the closet with the bondage magazines in there. Moreover, she found the cedar box under the dresser with the cuffs and other toys in it. Wild man? Hardly. I hadn't touched either stash since Rachel's mother died. But they had seen their day. Heh.

She said that she had a small deal for me. She said that my secret was safe as long as I answered her questions. She said she had desires. Many of which was depicted in the magazines I had. We both sat on the bed and talked frankly for perhaps a couple of hours. Seemed like minutes. She was so adoreable. The conversation was honest enough for her to ask if I was thinking of doing some of those things with her. "Of course i am", I said. But that it would be a large step in trust for two people who have been together for two hours. Yet I thought of a way to test the waters without touching her...for now. I told her to take my magazines out of the closet and to show me the photo or photostory that turned her on the most.

She brought me a magazine and sat near as she showed me a photostory of a woman in an oversized t-shirt who was gagged with her wrists and ankles cuffed. A man had his hand on her inner thigh. It could have been a consensual or non-consensual story as there was not any dialogue. The viewer to interpret it to his or her satisfaction. I had to ask, "if you fantasize being this girl, is she a voluntary paricipant or not?" She told me "both". She explained that the woman is cuffed and gagged voluntarily, but perhaps has second thoughts when the man starts to fondle and touch her. I started to weaken and asked, "would you wish for me to make you feel this way?" I took a deep breath and said, "If you mean that then you know where my box of toys is". I told her then that if we start this, then I would have to finish it. She knew what I was talking about and asked just how long before she could ask me to stop. I said, "same as the story in the magazine...until you are gagged my beauty".

Within moments she was cuffed and on her belly on my bed. I approached her with a knotted scarf. "Should I be scared", she purred. I rolled her on her back and touched the bed where her precious had been carressing. Damp and nearly drenched it was. I smiled and softly pressed the scarf against her lips. She opened and playfully squirmed as I tied it tightly behind her neck.

With a chuckle i reached under the mattress to expose a hidden magazine. In it was part two of the photostory she had picked out for me to see. I showed her some of the photos of the further adventures of her heroine. I caught a glimpse of her kind of anxiously pulling at her cuffs as I said, "did I mention that it's one of my favourite photo stories too?" I then rolled my cuffed curious one on her belly and my hand started slowly running up her thigh to begin the adventure she picked out for us.