Thursday, May 25, 2006

Department Store

Woke up with a hard on. Some coffee; breakfast...on with the day. Cannot deny the lust. An itch that has to be scratched. To damned with a long shower. Out of the house I go.

The mall. Quiet morning. Doors just opening. A beautiful girl in a men's department. Eye contact. She is do damn cute. Will she have me. Will she have me now? Asking her where the fitting rooms are. A reason to flirt with her.

Trying on some clothes. So quiet. A massive hard on raging in my shorts. Too much to hope for...yet...perhaps asking her for help? Perhaps pretending I cannot get the door open? Yet she laughed at my wit when I flirted with her. Such a dreamer I am.

Yet been in the fitting room a long time. Calming down...reality...get a grip. But then she calls to me. Asks if I am ok. Instictively...I answer, "I'm so embarrassed. The door is locked and I cannot get out. Can you give it a try from that side"? My heart races. Roll the dice? I must...I must.
The door opens. Me wearing nothing but my shorts and all too apparent wood. She does not run away. She licks her lips. I grab her upper arm and pull her into the room. I press her against the wall. She whispers in a panic, "Not here...not here...please...not here".

I lift her arms over her head and spin her around. Her back to me I hold her arms trapped high with one hand and my other is under her skirt beginning to pull down her panties. I move her legs apart with my foot and she now resists little as I hike up her skirt and pull down my shorts. The tip of my rod follows the trail of excitement that has dripped down her legs. Her love muscles grabbing me like a vice. Like two puzzle pieces going together. Everything fitting just right. I take her eager body quickly...a man with a non negotiable need. Her body is attentive and willing. A lustful woman with a need to satisfy herself quickly and the need to do so for fear of losing her job.

Soon sweet blissful relief. I bite my lip respectful of keeping our deed hidden. Her body shakes quickly afterword. Quick quiet gasps escape her lips. She takes one quick moment to stroke my cheek with her hand then quickly puts herself together and briskly walks to the salesfloor.

Myself now satisfied. Thinking that the fitting room had provided quite a good fit indeed.