Thursday, July 06, 2006

Taking it slow on HNT Thursday

Myself and a curious special friend spent some time discussing how she would procede with her passions, yet feel somewhat in control until she grew to trust me completely.

I told her of my attraction to nice long belts from soft bathrobes. I love how they can be so efficient at binding...yet their presense close to the bedroom is always unthreatening. In our discussion, I suggested tying her hands in front of her in a way where it be very apparent that with minimal struggling she would be able to set herself free. She teased me and said that once her hands be tied that I may be allowed to tie her hands over her head to a bedpost.

I admit it amused me. Her talking of what she would allow me to do. But though I often say that nothing in this blog is real, in a real situation like that nothing would be done without her wishes. This I do know...the more this particular passionate woman "allowed" me to do, I know she would not regret it. I know I would give her a taste for more. I know that the day she gives me full control and trusts me completely is the day that she will feel complete. I know it's what we both want.