Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Empty House

I met her at a bar/club. It was a club that she said she went to every now and then on Friday nights after work. We had plenty to drink and had quite a conversation. She had obviously too much to drink when she told me that because of the lack of attention her live in boyfriend gives her she likes to go to the club and have other men remind her how hot she was. I obliged her. There was no problem with that. Hot body. Reserved jeans and some skin exposed under her blouse, but the kind of body that didn't take reservations. I was 45 and old enough to be her father....but kept myself in good enough shape to pretend I wasn't. I told her I was married to a woman and came here on Friday nights also...."to be reminded how hot I was". That comment drew quite a smile from her and she was nice enough, though rum induced, to tell me that I WAS hot.


I wasn't sure if she was just being nice, but took it as an invitation anyways. Our conversation continued, it turned out she had much more to lose than I. At work she earned kudos for being the youngest school principal the city had ever had....24. Her live in boyfriend was a "starving artist". She wore the pants in that household. She had good reasons to be careful. Maybe it was because I was so obviously married that let her trust me.

I told her my story. Married 15 years to a woman now frigid and partially disabled. Have not has sex with her in years, but she is the first one to kid how her lawyer would tear me apart if I ever cheated on her. I knew she was not kidding.

She seemed to take mercy on me with her honesty. She said her live in dead beat boyfriend who she was "engaged" to was the son of an important school administrator. She said that to dump him would be career suicide. She also whispered that he was nice enough....but just did not understand submissive desires she had. I told her I could relate to that. She said her desires and fantasies were dark. I told her that her words were safe with me. She told me she fantasized of being kidnapped and dominated by a strong man. Though she cracked a bit of a smile, her head looked down. I stroked her cheek....and told her it was my fantasy too.

We kissed deeply. Her hand ran down my side. I told her that though not prepared, I was a good improviser. I asked her if she wanted to live her fantasy tonight. She agreed. I told her we could see "if it worked". We went out to my car. My car now far away from the crowd. I said, "let's begin". I asked her whether in her fantasies she was kidnapped and cooperated or put up a fight. She said she fantasized of struggling...and a powerful man subduing her.

I am only a man....and can control myself for so long. For years I've had abduction fantasies and once she gave her instructions I felt the need to make sure she was not going to change her mind. So with a quick look around to see if people were looking, the coast was clear and I opened up the door to the back seat and roughly tossed her in. She began to flail her arms at me, but I was given permission to interpret that as part of her fantasy. I shoved her down on the seat and her head hit the armrest with a thud....not hard enough to knock her out....but hard enough to daze her a bit and to give me a few moments to "improvise". I took off my necktie and gagged her with it, then took off my belt and lashed her wrists behind her back. The bulky belt was not going to hold, but gave me some time. She begain to struggle and moan in the gag as I grabbed an old blanket that was over the seat and in the back of my SUV. I somehow was able to tear off some long enough strips from it to use as bindings. First her kicking legs. I secured her ankles effectively. As predicted her wrists were doing a good job working to get out of my belt....just as I took another strip and lashed her elbows together. Quite now in control I now was able to take off the belt and bind her wrists properly. I used my belt to hogtie her and thwart any second thoughts she had of her kicking the side of the door at the wrong time.

I knew exactly where to go. My mother, god bless her soul, had just passed away a couple of months before, and the house was still furnished, but vacant. The house equipped with a garage connected to the house was going to make it easy to get my "catch" inside. For effect I blindfolded my hot prize before taking her struggling and writhing body from the car. I placed her on a bed and admit her continued frantic efforts to escape unsettled me a bit. I let her lay there a few moments until she tired a bit. I had to know if we were on the same page. I whispered in her ear....at risk of ending the fantasy....and asked, "in your fantasy are you forced or slowly seduced"? I ungagged her fearing that all I would get is a request to be freed....and my fear that I was too far "into it" to comply. Now ungagged she coughed and cleared her throat. A horrifically long pause ensued. But then she said, "forced".


She was quite startled as I then grabbed her hair and forced her head against my raging cock. She took my rod greedily. I talked to her in a manner where I felt she dreamed of. I told her that she was to suck my cock until she thought it hard enough to fuck her. I told her that when she thought I was ready to stop and tell me, "please fuck me master". Doing all I could to not explode in her mouth she blissfully stopped and spoke, "fuck me master...please fuck me now". Her head snapped back and she twisted her neck from side to side as I gagged my hot little prisoner once again. I tossed her back onto the bed and pulled down her jeans to her bound ankles. I untied her ankles only long enough get all that denim away from my target and to lash her ankles to the bedpost....wide and ready for me. I ripped her blouse and bra from her savagely, figuring Mom would have something in the closet that would make do long enough to get my captive back to the real world. She had the sexiest thong panties that expanded five times it's size as i slid them down her spread pinned down legs. Finally they tore and shredded off under the strain the same time I crawled between her legs. I wanted her to feel me approaching as I rubbed my pre-cummed dick over her shapely inner thighs. The way she began to moan in her gag and twist in my mother's clothesline made me wait no more. I plunged into her slowly. She gasped in the gag. Her privates were so wet and ready for me. She was so delightfully tight....a definite sign that her claims of sexual frustration had merit.


She squealed in perceived delight as I finally exploded deep inside her. Obviously quite uncomfortable I released her spread legs and bound her ankles together. The fight was quite out of her. I rolled her body on her back and began to fondle her fantastic perky breasts. She began to twist and moan a bit when my fingers also began to tease her pussy. I was getting quite hard again already, but was also quite excited at the thought of making my writhing school principal shake in orgasm. I ungagged her and told her to ask me to make her cum. Breathing hard she panted out the words, "please make me cum....please make me cum". I obliged by stroking her special spot and she was just petite enough where just when her body began to shake I stuffed my penis in her mouth to soften her moans of joy. Her body quaked and her soft lips vibrated around my rod as she came and came again.

Withdrawing from her I whispered..."in your fantasy does your kidnapper release you quickly? Or does he have his way all night"? Still blindfolded she smiled and said, "it appears at this point I am completely helpless and can only do what my kidnapper allows". I smiled and said, "That being the case, I choose to fuck you all night long....however way I choose". At that point she smiled and announced her intention to pretend she objected to my decision if I would allow it. "Please do", I said. She began twisting and begging to be released as I stuffed her panties in her mouth to quiet her. She moaned through the soiled fabric..."no...please no". Securing her panties deeper in her mouth with the strip of cloth I used as a gag quited her pleas as I untied her ankles to relieve myself. She tried to writhe away from me, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down into my awaiting cock. I held her down and fucked her like the captive submissive she craved to be. As it would be until dawn.