Saturday, November 25, 2006

Loser?

The fondness for old times had me staying in my old hometown on Friday too. Circumstances had me going by myself. I know it had been more than twenty years, but I looked her up. I invited her for a nice friendly dinner. She insisted on meeting me...no doubt she told her husband that she was doing something other than seeing old boyfriends. Granted...not that in our time she ever granted me the title of "boyfriend". Sure, sex was ok. There was never any problem there. But that was the rules back in 1983. I was quite adequate in the bedroom. But she made it perfectly clear that her ambitions as far as marriage goes went far beyond my checkbook. She met her goal marrying that rich man 20 years her senior. By now I bet he was a real fireball in the bedroom. My bitterness never faded much. I was just much better at hiding it.

So when she knocked on my hotel room door, I figured she wasn't there for much smalltalk or even dinner. I adored her, but the only thing that ever interested her about me was my cock. Twenty plus years was not going to change that. It took moments to pull her dress off. Black underclothing. She maybe remembered how much I loved that. She looked great. A few extra lines in her face did not fade her natural beauty too much. In moments she was naked on the bed and I was ramming into her quickly and with purpose.

When it was over she wanted more. She taunted me. For just a small moment I felt some shame in what I was doing. But she kept shooting words at me like bullets. "You know all those years ago if you had the same drive to fill your bank account that you had getting into my panties I may never have dumped you." She continued, "You cannot be done already...i guess twenty years can change a lot of things." She was putting her bra back on, but that last comment got to me. I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her arms behind her back. I tied them behind her back. She started laughing at me, pausing once to complain about how tight I was binding her wrists. She continued to taunt me, "if you had this kind of spunk years ago, I may have settled for your pathetic income".

Those were the last words she said as I stuffed her mouth with her panties and kept them there with tape. Yes, I had visited the hardware store for the potential of some bondage fun. Yet thought they may be inappropriate for such a nice reunion. I changed my mind.


I tore off her bra, rolled her on her stomach, and fucked her from behind hard and deep. She struggled desperately...perhaps a bit surprised at the ambition being shown by her meek boy toy of many years back. Yet soon enough her intimate muscles grabbed greedily at me...begging me to finish her off.


She came and came several times over the next few hours. With each and every humiliating way I tied her...the harder I got. When I...well when we...were quite finished she layed there naked on the bed like the tramp she always was. Though...a tramp with lots of spending money. Have to give her credit there. I ungagged her and she asked, "through with me loser"? I just smiled and shoved my dick in her mouth. First she shook her head, but then she thanked me properly for a job well done. I shot the last stream of cum I had in me on her face and pretended it was an accident. She knew better....but finally she had nothing left to say.

I untied her and we silently put our clothes back on. I gave her my business card which had my name, number, and the logo of the string of restaurants I own. Told her to look me up if she ever traveled east. She looked at it and said, "perhaps you didn't turn out to be such a loser after all". "No...maybe not...but being a loser for just an evening can have it's advantages I guess".


She left after getting herself together the best she could. Minutes later the there was a knock on the door. It was my trusted brother Chuck who was at our Thanksgiving table the previous evening. Chuck is a private investigator who pulled me aside and told me that I may be interested in who just hired him. Turns out my old flame's husband suspects his wife of wrongdoing and wants proof. He's looking to trade her in for a newer model but needs a prenuptial agreement to kick in first. Chuck showed me the digital photos he took of my evening and handed me an envelope with ten grand in it. "We're rich partner", he said. "Only showing him the straight sex right"? , I asked. He laughed and said those photos were more than enough for him to kick her out of the house without a penny to her name.

"I predict a phone call within the next month", I said. "How will you handle that", Chuck asked. I smiled and said, "I'll smile and tell her to come on over, but that she is a loser and only good for the sex".