Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Business Partner

Known to most as such a prim and proper woman. She comes to me to escape. She needs the escape. The bliss to spend time as what she isn't. Known to most as the woman in charge. The female that beat the system. The woman who has climbed up the company ladder. Extremely satisfying to her in all but one way. I take care of that one way. It's our secret. She lives her dreams in the business world. But she has to come to me to live her passions.

Known to most as dressed in conservative businesslike attire. She arrives at my house in low rise skin tight jeans. A tight sweater much too small for her build...exposing her belly and showing off her ample breasts.

She knows the rules of the house. The rules are that there is only one rule. That rule is that whatever commences is our secret. In my house her ass belongs to me. Outside the house, my word belongs to her. Outside of my house she wants nothing to do with a commoner like myself. Fair enough.

I grab her slutty sweater and pull her close to me. The sweater tears slightly, but she does not flinch. I kiss her deeply and tell her to take off her jeans, go into the bedroom and prepare to be tied.

On the bed she mocks me. Perhaps in the same tone she mocks men on the company ladder below her to motivate them. She asks me, like she does every month when we meet, if I am man enough to have a woman like her. I gag her and start to pull down her panties. Her excited body shifts to best accommodate the upcoming response to her question.


Hours later we embrace one last tiime. She thanks me in the same manner that she must thank business partners. But alas...that is only what we are. Two people every month looking to take care of our business. Then to be on our way.