Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tina's College Education

My name is Tina and I must tell you of an evening I had as a college student. I was placed with a dorm mate who was quite the party animal. Loud and uninhibited...everything I wasn't...but I didn't mind. Going out with her made me quite popular. Of course ultimately she allowed herself to be very popular where I remained reserved. Until the one night.

My room mate Janice brought home who she said was an old boyfriend. Now the dorm was small, so it wasn't like I had a choice as far as the show they put on. First he handcuffed her and then blindfolded her. Soon enough he tied her arms above her to the headboard and had his way.

As they approached orgasm, he turned his head to gaze at me. Ashamed as I was at the time, it was clear to him that I was masturbating under my bed covers. He just smiled and finished his business with Janice. He withdrew. Janice was still heaving with pleasure, but he sat and looked at my wandering eyes. He was quite well built. One of the kind of men who looked quite normal until his clothes were off. Yes...Apollo with handcuffs. Of course, I had never made love that way in my life. The truth be told, I had not been with too many men at all. The closest think to kink I had ever gotten to was some guy after a party pulling down my panties with his teeth.

His words then shook me, "Perhaps your friend would like to join us"? Janice giggled and said, "I just don't see how she could say no". He didn't even give me a chance to say no...but he was gentle and erotic about it. I could have told him to stop. I didn't. I was so horny I would have trusted him to do anything.


All I was wearing was a large t shirt and my quite wet panties and he pulled them from my body is such a way as to not alarm me. He had a short length of cord and tied my wrists in front of me and laid me back onto my bed. He had a stip of cloth and I thought that he was going to blindfold me like Janice. Instead he gagged me. I got scared. Thinking that this man was making sure that he wasn't going to get no for an answer. Yes I faught him, but I wanted him just as bad. Janice....blindfolded and unknowing of what exactly was going on had no idea that this man was essentially taking me against my will. He held my bound wrists above my head and I was helpless as he mounted me. He felt so good...gentle, yet all business. Though he was not about to let up, he was genuinely good at knowing how to please a woman and soon enough I was lost in his clutches. Once my body starting spasming to his efforts, I heard him kind of chuckle and then he exploded deep inside me.


When he was through with me he slid my panties up my legs and back into place. Then he untied my hands and pulled them behind my back and handcuffed me. Still gagged I grunted and he pushed me into the mattress as he said, "Don't go away...it's Janice's turn now. Then he tied my ankles with a pillowcase he tore into strips of cloth and it was my turn to be blindfolded. I had no choice but to wiggle on the bed and listen. I heard Janice vividly plead that she didn't wish to be gagged...but then only muffled silence from her. Then the sound of Janice's vibrator. I squirmed...as shocked as I was, I also kind of laughed to myself. Thinking that even Apollo himself would need to rest his rod at some point.

I just layed there in the bed....hoping that my turn would come again soon.

Simon says....let's have a party.