Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We Meet

Finally we meet. Alone with you in your room. We are alone. You seem anxious. A gentleman I have been thus far. But you know better. I see a bead of sweat rolling down your cheek. You want to see the man you've talked to online...and on the phone. So wanting to meet THAT man....yet a bit frightened of when he will strike. Finally....the man in your house who promised to dominate you arrives. Finally.....he demands what he has come for.


The time for small talk over. "You're cuter than I ever imagined, but I didn't come here to talk about the weather....take off those jeans and get on the bed...right now". You hesitate and I grab you by the upper arm and tell you that I can deal with an internet phony if you let me know right now...that I will go...no hard feelings. But if you want a piece of what you've been begging me for that you better take off those jeans and do it right now.

You take off your jeans and crawls on to the bed. You see me take coils of rope out of a duffle bag....but stay still. "You will be tied now," I say and start to tie you to the bed. Your arms apart to bed legs....your ankles lashed together and held down.


I take a strip of cloth to your mouth. You tell me that it is not necessary to silence you. But I gag you anyways. Just like I always told you I would.



You begin to struggle on the bed....moaning in the gag. Perhaps you are a bit surprised at how well silenced you are, at how effectively you are held down. I approach you naked. You are eyeballing my huge cock. "Struggle all you wish my dear....we are far from the point of no return". I start to fondle your breasts through your top...starting to pinch your nipples. Squeeling into the gag.


I start greedily fondle you....no bra....such fine perky breasts....certainly no need for one. You fight me as I start to pull your panties down your curvy waist and luscious thighs. I flailing knee close to hitting me. I smack one of your ass cheeks hard...very hard. You always knew I wouldn't hurt you...but given the need that I would be capable of getting your attention. You twist...and I smack your ass again. Now still....a small teardrop rolling down your cheek. But now still...and indeed quite more obedient.

I begin to untie your ankles and tell you that I am going to fuck you now and tell you that the best you can through the gag to say, "please fuck me now master". I tell you to say it and say it now or that I'll tie your legs so far apart that you might split in half. You hesitate....and I pull a leg toward a bedpost. You start squeeling into the gag, "please fuck me...please fuck me now...master". Much better I quip. Your legs bend and take hold. Feeling me drawing near. Ohhh...yes...your pussy so ready for me. Nice and tight as you always said it would be. Your moaning, pinned body writhing the best it can to accommodate me.

Now teasing your spot mercilessly....your wrists pulling at the cords....your hands clenched into fists....so close. I slow my efforts momentarily and grab you by the hair and pull your head up. "Say please make me cum master", I demand...your mumbled gasps immediately pleading, "make me cum...please make me cum....I'm begging you...". I take care of my good pupil...and myself.

Now still and quite spent you hardly notice as I retie your ankles together...and now binding your wrists behind your back. I tease of the long night still ahead....and of taking you with me when I am done. The smile on my face widening as I feel that may be just fine with you.

(dedicated to: "the teacher")