Friday, December 09, 2005

Starved for Love

This morning's salute is to the fine girls that post their images at places like this one at ratemybody.com. They usually say something to the effect that they are starved for love or something like that. Maybe I am naive, but I hardly think that in the real world a girl that looks like this would have a hard time finding some love. Unless the real issue is her starved for love for the right price. If it isn't a business ad, then I think darker thoughts. I tend to think that maybe turning heads in the real world not quite enough for some women and perhaps the thought of thousands of lonely men and early rising boys er.....thinking of her via the internet may be quite a turn on for her. Hey I admit it my droogie critique....I'm one of those men. But not quite "starved for love" enough to think this is an actual girl who is breathlessly waiting for me to email her. (click pic for bigger view I would think)