Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just Assk

I went to a bar after work to mingle with a festive crowd watching a college bowl game. I cannot say I care for the team the crowd was pulling for. Didn't even grow up in this city. Just had a taste for a beer and being with some friends.

The bar was crowded to the point where people were on top of each other and most drinking quite heavily. I cannot even say how it started....just...incredible. Anyways...

A girl walked in with two guys at first myself and the three guys huddling in our space were a bit miffed that even more of the crowd would jeopardize our view of the game. I should say their view. My view was mostly looking at some of the hotties in the bar. They were nice enough to shift a bit so everyone could see the game. I didn't care. This girl was right in front of me. Very close and dousing me with what I must say was a very nice cologne. The guys she was with, one her boyfriend I guess, were very well maintained. They took the time to get shots and make sure their girl was nice and loaded. Would like to thank them for that someday. Anyways the one guy who was the boyfriend started talking about himself and how good he was at work and all to the point that he was much too devoured in himself to pay any attention to his girlfriend.

She was pretty. No glamour girl by any stretch. But one hell of a body. She had on a pair of skin tight knit pants that well displayed a nicely tended ass. However, I was the only one who could possibly see it as now the bar got even more crowded and her back was more or less against my chest. Her boyfriend, still blithering about himself quite forgot about his girlfriend who's hot little ass was now...perhaps at the moment unintentionally, against my hardening dick and gently rubbing back and forth.

We were both drunk and it took awhile for her to fully realize the hard on behind her was now as discreetly as possible mashing in between her ass cheeks atop those hot pants she was wearing. I slipped up and gorded her pretty good and she seemed to pull away. I tried my best move to try to relieve the awkwardness. "Nice game...isn't it". She didn't turn around, but peeked over her shoulder and said, "Yes...seems to be a very nice game". She seemed to smile and sipped her drink and somebody pushed toward the bar and blissfully pushed the crowd and her right back atop my gamer. She swayed a bit back and forth. Now just teasing me. She shot a glance at her boyfriend. I looked out of the corner of my eye also. I think he was saying something to his friend to the fact that he was the best salemen in the division.

He may have been the best salesman in his division, but I decided to try to be the best salesman in the bar. My hand dropped down and started to grab a good feel of that quality ass. She remained calm...I made the sale. I took a business card out of my wallet and wrote my cellphone number on the back of it. She was getting very hot because I tried slipping it in her hand and she took it as an invitation to grab ahold of my cock through my pants. I let her get a good feel and then put the card in her hand. "If you'd like to discuss this further why don't you go outside a few minutes after I leave and call me?" She took the card and shot a glance at her chaperones. I whispered while pretending to be remotely interested in the football game, "They won't even know you're gone".

I left the bar and sat in my car. Blind luck brought me a parking spot fairly close to the mayhem at the bar. The way I figured it I couldn't lose. I had to leave anyways because she had me so worked up that my intentions would have been discovered shortly enough. And the other possiblility....was just about to head home for a cold shower when my phone rang. I guided her on her phone as to my parking spot. She got in and said nothing...she kissed me deeply....quite seemed that she felt with one kiss she could evaluate me. "Let's get out of here, I'll tell him I left with a friend".