Friday, January 20, 2006

Leigh

She IM'd me in yahoo messenger one day and teased me of her cravings for tape. To be gagged and tied with tape that is. Quite the exhibitionist, she temporarily allowed my entrance into an internet group that had several photos of women bound in tape. Most the photos she showed me that she said was her, always was a pose where she was not looking at the camera. I teased her back. Kept telling her what I would do with a roll of duct tape and her in the same room. If she was not lying, turns out we "only" lived 130 miles from one another. She invited me to her house to do my worst. Actually gave me an address. I told her that when she got home from work that there would perhaps be a surprise waiting for her.

My mapquest informed me that there actually was an adress that existed that she gave me. I gathered some supplies and headed that way. I arrived and parked down the street. A nice seculeded area around her house provided easy access through a basement window. It was unlocked...almost too easy. I made myself at home. Photos of an oriental girl on the fireplace. She was indeed stunning. Petite girl I'd say. Maybe five feet tall. Some photos of her in tight pants and sweaters indicated that she took care of herself and enjoyed showing off the fruits of her labor.
At long last I heard her garage door open and her car was pulling in the connected garage. She entered the house and she didn't even have time to react. Quickly I stifled a scream with a rolled ball of cloth and silenced her quickly with a pre-cut slice of duct tape. She faught and kicked with all her might as I yanked her wrists behind her and rolled the tape around and around her slender wrists. She was on the floor wiggling and trying to crawl away from me as I held her ankles together and game them the same treatment. I put her over my shoulder and carried her to the couch in her living room. She buckled and squirmed the whole way. She played her role magnificently.

I'd be lying if I said her performance did not drive me nuts. It took more willpower that I ever knew I had to just take her right then and there. But I had promised her I would be patient. Patient enough to take the time to make sure she was...her body was...ready for some of me. She was bound, knees on floor and body atop the couch. Her panties were at her ankles and I worked the vibrator slowly. She gasped and grunted through the gag, but soon was taking it quite well. I started to fondle her lovlies and probed deeper and deeper until I could tell by her breathing that she was about to cum. She heaved and yanked at her bonds viciously before making quite the mess on my hand and carpet. My part of the bargain done, I dragged her squeeling and kicking all the way to the bedroom. She played heroine in stunning fashion. Even forced me to ignore my blue balls just long enough to have to tie her down with some nylons I found in her dresser drawer.

Though fantasized in our chats, but not discussed lately, I chloroformed her and under cover of darkness and a twin comforter I was able to get her bound body into the back seat of my car. She woke up half way to my house, but the comforter kept her hidden. She pulled at what I was sure was a very unforgiving hogtie for a long time before submitting to her situation.

She is calm now. Still hogtied and perhaps sleeping atop my bed. I took a break and went online. To my horror, "Leigh" who I thought was occupied, popped onscreen with an Instant Message. All capital letters it said, "WE DID NOT DISCUSS A KIDNAPPING!" I was almost shaking when I typed, "who is this?" She then divulged that she was without a doubt my internet tease and that she set up her unknowing girlfriend for a well needed fuck. My heart pounding like a drum...I calmed...and convinced she had not seen where I had taken her I got her back into the car and managed to get her back in her bedroom where "Leigh" said she would "discover" her an hour later.

It was three weeks before I was relieved that the police were not going to arrest me. I kept my sanity by telling myself that the two girls had plotted the whole thing. Had to be the case....right?