Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ammends

Yes, back from vacation I am. A wedding for an old high school friend of mine. How was I supposed to know she was going to be there? Been so many years that I'm sure nobody even gave the possibility of us meeting a second thought. Quite honestly, when I saw her at the reception it didn't phase me much either. That is until she looked at me and smiled. It's been 15 years since my heart was crushed by her. After she gave me that look...it might as well had been yesterday.

I took the ten hour drive myself. Didn't want to, but felt obligated since he had attended my misguided marriage. Truthfully it didn't thrill me to visit my hometown. I had left for many reasons. One of them the old flame that was in the same hall as me now. But I made the best of it.....

I decided to conquer some demons and strike up a conversation with her. The conversation led to drinks...and the drinks led to dancing. Quite the time machine that big hall was. We sat at a table alone. I guess my mission of conquering a bit of my past had me asking the bold questions. I can easily talk about it now. Fact of the matter is that I was in love with her and she was maybe infatuated with me. The last time we spent time together was at my parents home. Parents away as usual. That was when I revealed a kinky side of me. I had tied her hands behind her back with a bathrobe belt and with very guarded permission, had my way with her. She seemed to never want me around her again.

I brought that up to her. Kind of apologized. She kind of giggled and said she remembered that evening very well. She almost made me drop my drink in that she said, "I wasn't mad at you for doing that. I was mad at you because you never did it again". Then she teased with pinpoint precision, "I just figured you were not man enough to take it to the next level". She could have been telling the truth. I remember seeing her once after we had split. She was showing me her new car in her garage. She had the backdoor open and there was a roll of duct tape on a workbench that was very near. It was like she kicked me in the groin. She mentioned the same episode, "what was I supposed to do, yank off all my clothes and hop in the back for you to take the hint?" Her biting criticism continued, "and the rolls of tape right there....was I supposed to hang chains and shackles on the wall?" "My dad may have grown suspicious". She sounded even sorrowful, "I just figured you had found another." She did confess to me a bit, "Yes, when you did that to me I was petrified, but it excited me to no end. I just figured you had thought that you went too far...or that ONE episode of you actually taking charge was a fluke." She sipped her drink and dug in again. "Couldn't have been any erectile issue right? You had another girlfriend right?"


I finished my drink rather quickly. There was a terrible uncomfortable silence and she sighed and started to get up from the table. My hand was under the table and grabbed her skirt and pulled her ass back down to the seat. I looked at her and slowly, but firmly said, "perhaps I should try to make ammends for such a big dis-service?"

She smiled a bit when i said, "perhaps it's a bit after the fact, but maybe it's my turn to show you that back seat of MY car?" She told me she liked the attitude change. A decade and a half overdue, but she liked it. She told me to go and that she would take ten minutes to say goodbye and create some kind of story for the person she came with as far as where she was going and why she no longer needed transportation.

In ten minutes as promised she was aside my car. I was in the backseat. I scanned the lot before I opened the door and took my prize for fear that someone may think there was wrongdoing going on. There was to be plenty of wrongdoing that would happen that night. In the end she was quite satisfied and quite not the smart ass she was in that reception hall. I took plenty of wedding photos in my camera too. Just couldn't bring them to Walmart for developing.

I yanked her ass into the car and slammed the door shut. I pulled her hands behind her back and handcuffed them good. (It pays to hide toys in the car does it not?) I had taken off my necktie and knotted it in the middle. I yanked that gag deep into throat and tied it nice and tight. She faught me valiantly, but I had her hose and panties down about her ankles soon enough. I rammed her as a man with 15 years of pent up frustration could. She still had quite some fight left in her as I bound her ankles and hogtied her with her own panty hose. Not sure if she was expecting chilled champagne and roses in the back of her car. She sure acted like it. Instead she got the monster she had not been quite been able to create all those years ago. I sincerely hoped that Dr. Frankenstien enjoyed what she created.

She was bound and squirming on the floor in the back when I parked the car safely away from harm in the lot of that home improvement mega-store. Before exiting the car I ungagged her and made some kind of unfunny joke like, "do we need anything besides milk honey?" She looked up and said, "is that all you got?"

Honestly, I was concerned that she wasn't as up for this game as she had boasted. But after that crack I figured let the real games begin. "No...there's more...just have to pick up some hardware". Before I got out of the car I said, "by the way, as I remember it, YOU were the one that was cheating on me. If you had given me the time of day your needs would have been attended to quite adequately. But we have plenty of time to make ammends for that." I concluded, "don't go anywhere bitch", and slammed the door hard before going inside the store for my wares.

And indeed a grand time we did have that night. Plenty of toolwork that will never be seen on trading spaces. In the end, she was quite the natural sub. At end of the evening she was begging for more...and more. But by morning perhaps she leaned toward my way of thinking in that it's best I stay away from that godforsaken town.