Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Audition

The whole scam is very easy. Easy prey on one of those internet flirting sites. They are nice enough to pose for us in photos and tell us that they live in the Los Angeles area. A few minutes of searches usually gets us three or four possiblities. One of those will take the bait. An audition to a TV pilot.

It takes about an hour of bogus tests and other questions to convince her that we are for real. Sometime during the process I try to distinguish just who is going to miss her if we decide that she is to er....to be hired. We find a nice "office" to use. Amusing how a few autographed photos of celebrities and such hung up and strewn around makes the setting look convincing.

Woman like this enjoy talking about themselves. If she has indeed passed my audition I offer some water. Drugged of course. Not a knockout drug...just something to relax my aspiring actress. Her mouth is quite dry after spending so much time telling us how wonderful she is. She drinks it.

So she is quite calm when I tell her that in the TV pilot there will be a lengthy kidnapping scene. I tell her that I need to take some photos of her as to how she will look in the scene. I throw some rope next to her as if it's routine and twenty other girls have done the same thing for a chance at this part. She asks if it is necessary, if she can simply put her arms behind her back. I tell her no, that the director does not want any misunderstandings of what the part entails when shooting starts.

She hesitates and I say, "well I can see there may be issues with the scene". I mumble, "that's ok", and pretend my appointment book has others that I am seeing today. The "directors" of this TV show insist that their "actresses" are not drugged to sleep. It sure makes my job a lot harder, but I've learned to enjoy it. She kind of giggles, trying to get back on my good side, asking if she should play the role sexy or scared. I said sexy, not in the mood for the bitch to be fighting me while roping her. I tried to bite my tongue from laughing as she broke into character. Telling me that she thought being tied up was rather sexy with the right partner. I'm laughing in my mind thinking that the "right partners" are not going to be picking her up.

I cross her wrists and bind her tied while trying not to alarm her. She makes a comment about why it has to be so tight. I ignore her and press her ankles together before giving them the same treatment. I don't even mention the gag before it flashes over her eyes and effectively silences her. I'm careful in that I'm certain that the office floor is empty except for us, but why take chances.

She squirms, perhaps surprised that her arms and legs are tied quite effectively. She mumbles in the gag as I start to photograph her. I calm her by saying that it's part of the audition...decision makers need to see what they are getting.

Those people are not televison executives. They are people, mostly overseas, who will pay plenty for pretty blonde American girls. Soon they will be looking at her photos and bidding for her. I lay her back and start to cut her clothes from her. Only now my naive beauty knows that this audition may last a lifetime.

It's more a guideline than a rule that my foreign friends want their girls "clean" before transportation. But there is no way I'm going to not take a taste for myself. I figure that I have at least three hours before somebody by captive knows comes looking for her if she at least had brains enough to tell someone where exactly she was going. She will indeed will be mine on the casting couch before I call my partners and I pack everything up, clean, and disappear from the building usually without drawing even a look. A soundproof carpenter's tool lockup box works quite nice to get my tear stained acadamy award nominee to the van.

A fine catch this one is as most probably this one has earned me going through the trouble of faking computer problems so she can stay in my bed for an extra day. I'm sure she'll do anything with false promises of mercy before I fully treat her as the cargo she now is.