Friday, January 13, 2006

Predator

Last evening I received an instant message via yahoo messenger (simonkade) from a charming young "girl". Young in that she said she was 14. Said she wanted to be a professional dancer when she got out of school. I talked with her for awhile. Strange, she said she contacted me via my yahoo 360 thing, but was unaware of the fetish inuendos that filled the space. She was just looking for a "friend". I wasn't rude and chatted with her for awhile. Nothing objectionable. Soon it was very apparent that I probably wasn't talking to a child at all. Afterall, when was the last time you saw a kid in a message box without all the kiddy slang you get. ("kewl" etc. )

The "child" in the message box seemed to be digging as to where I was exactly at and wanting to be closer friends. Sorry to dissappoint whatever sting was going on there, but you're wasting your time in that regard with Simon.

Simon says....to that police officer that was talking to me last night that you have nothing to fear from me. Your daughters are quite safe in the same room as I. However, if I be at all insane, it's that I am quite flattered that one would think I really am such a fiend.