Saturday, July 08, 2006

Power exchange at the airport

The other day I was at Simon's metro airport waiting to pick someone up from an arriving flight that was, of course, late. They don't let you go to the gate area anymore unless you have a ticket. So what is one supposed to do to occupy your time?

My somewhat warped mind happened to let an hour go by like ten minutes watching airport security. I enjoyed watching the power these guards had over the hopeful passengers. Snooty sexy women in tight business skirts being told to take off their shoes and suit coats. Clearly not the kind of women who are accustomed to being told what to do. However, they are very aware of the consequences of not being told what to do. Also the challenge of them doing it and keeping the "attitude" to a minimum. One false word and some she-male named Helga will be with them in a special room feeling them down until their flight is long gone.

Perhaps an intimate evening is in order with my lady via this scenario. She puts on a tight sexy business suit/skirt and I pretend I am airport security. She gives me the "do you know who I am" attitude. I take her to a special room to strip search her. ( I know...a man would not be allowed to do this; but it's Simon's airport and I make the rules )

I'd say there would be a good chance she would end up in handcuffs just to make sure we're all safe.


Oh my. Well there is nothing wrong with a little "attitude". Just be patient my dear....you'll get your wish.