Friday, October 20, 2006

Fun & Games

So...it's fairly early in the morning on this fine Friday and Mika and I have a dilema. My buddy Mika the talking mouse says, "let's go to the gym". Mika has a point. You see between 9am and 11am at my gym, hot thirty something wives of rich men dump their rich kids with the gym baby sitter who works those hours so they can wiggle their hot asses in the weight and cardio area for hot, bored men like myself. If you go later in the day, the women tend to change into fat lonely teen/twenty something 9 to 5ers.

But my point to Mika is that early in the day, generally I can play around on the computer without the worry of other residents of this fine abode pestering the living crap out of me. The computer usually wins out. Alas, the fine early morning asses at the gym are probably not going to play the fun roleplay games I play online at sites that shall remain nameless. (a darn nice participant today, by the way, who quite liked the idea of nipple clamps).

Mika trys to sway me. Mika prefers real women to computer fantasies. God bless him. Nothing like the real thing. Mika would like for me to believe that one of those pampered hard bodies at the gym would jump at the chance to play some games while their husbands are at work.

Yet somehow I tend to grasp reality a bit more than my friend Mika. So I stick to the computer in the morning and use my imaginary nipple clamps and download a video of an imaginary abduction while Mika sits there atop my computer telling me what a loser I am. Nevertheless, I relieve some "stress", and now am ready to head for the gym.

Mika hops on my shoulder as I load my gymbag and head out. "Great...just in time for the fat chicks to roll in there". I give him a look, "cmon there buddy, we're there to concentrate on a good workout...not the women." Mika twitches his nose, "Now who is full of shit big guy"?

Yeah maybe so. But it's just fun and games. Nobody gets hurt. Just fantasies in my mind. "Especially you....you smart ass mouse". Mika laughs....and says,"then after the gym lets go to the hardware store and pick up some rope and ductape and check on that hot bartender?" That crazy mouse has a one track mind. "Settle down there my little vermin friend...you know nothing here is real".