Friday, October 06, 2006

Robbery?


Mika and I finally made it back to the bar where that cute bartender worked. We were not disappointed. Such a sweet petite thing, curvy in every delightful way.

I just sighed and had a beer. I was fantasizing about what kind of panties a beautiful creature like that would be wearing. She had on this skimpy little jean skirt so I just might get a look. Mika spoke, the little fucker always knows what I am thinking. Which you would just figure I guess. Mika said, "something lacey...but not a thong. She knows she is going to be flashing it every now and then and doesn't want to show everything." How fortunate, yet strange that at that very second she had to stretch over the bar (at less that five feet tall, she really had to strain to get it) for an empty dinner plate. MMM...white...lacey...very nice. Mika right yet again.

Mika said, "makes the mind wander does it not"? Indeed it does I whispered, quite careful to not let the other bar patrons know that I was not quite alone. The mouse talking to me on the bar twitched his nose and was about to speak when I put my finger to my lips to signal "quiet". I said, "my turn...allow me". Then my mind began to drift and I shared the journey with my little mouse friend.

Well Mika, I see this bartender and the bar's assistant manager here at closing time after a busy Saturday night. The assistant has itchy feet and wants to leave. The girl says she still has fifteen more minutes of clean up and that he should know that it's against the bar's policy for someone to be there alone at night. He says he doesn't care and she hears the door close up front. "That little bastard", she says. She huffed and thought "just as well". She had turned down several advances from the assistant manager, and a few less minutes of his dinner offers and favorable comments on her attire was ok with her. The truth was, he was not a bad looking guy. Above average looks, and a well muscled body. However, she needed the job real bad and didn't want any work romance to jeopardize that.

Needless to say, in a matter of ten minutes a man wearing a ski hood grabs her from behind and with the threat of a knife has her well away from any windows and handcuffs her hands behind her back. She is cooperative...too cooperative. The kind of woman who has gotten out of many tough situations using her charms...perhaps before her head. He pulls out of his pocket one of those kind of gags that has a ball on it, yet it's attached to thick leather.

Still a knife at nearby, she nervously says, "You sure come to work prepared". Now quite frightened, she says, "how am I going to tell you the combination of the safe if I am gagged"? Finally the intruder speaks...he speaks very softly as he pulls the ball into her mouth, "who said I was after any money"? Quickly and aggressively he helps himself to a cheap feel under her jean skirt.

Now panic filled she squirms, but her petite body is no match for him. He puts a collar like device around her neck. Then cuffs her ankles with cuffs that have about a foot of chain span. He blindfolds her and drags her twisting moaning body to a car that awaits his plunder in the alley behind the bar. He uses a length of chain to keep her immobile in the backseat as he drives off.

Soon enough she is stripped naked and twisting on a thick oriental rug in his hideaway. He takes off her blindfold to see his naked and black ski masked body quite excited at her dilema. He "abuses" her slowly. The man with ample tools for an abduction indeed had plenty more for arrousing his captive bar wench despite her futile struggles. He laughed and laughed hard as she orgasmed...and then orgasmed again. Humilated, chained and twisting in the soiled oriental rug that her betraying body created. Yet, suddenly she stilled and realized that the wicked laugh she was hearing was one that she had heard so many times before.

She looked up as her abductor took his mask off. It was the assistant manager from the bar. She pulled at her cuffs with renewed vigor as he ungagged her. She shook away the tears of hatred and embarrassment that had welled in her eyes and started to shout speculation as to just how many years he would be in prison for what he had done.

He looked at her with a smile, and said words that stung her much worse than some of the toys he had just used. "Then perhaps we can share a cell, because long before I get locked up I will show the authorities the work camera video of the clever way you've created to pocket money from the cash register. I've kept track, must be at least a few thousand now".

She cursed and looked away as he stroked her cheek. "Any questions", he asked. She softly mumbled, "you asshole". He voiced out loud, "fine...looks like we have an understanding". She was on her belly and felt him behind her uncuffing her ankles but then crawling between her legs. "What are you doing"?, she blurted out. He said coldly, "Now it's MY turn". She kept saying over and over in a frantic, yet soft voice, "you bastard...you bastard...you bastard." She then felt the gag being pulled again into her mouth. He whispered, "well let's just keep that fact between you and me and leave the neighbours guessing".


She moaned as his thick cock plunged into her. Her pride dared not admit that it felt so much better than the variety of devices that had already taken her that evening. Yet her body didn't hide her admission. Her intimate muscles grabbing at him...her hot body dousing his rod with hot evidence of serious hope that she would accept their partnership. She moaned into her gag as she approached another orgasm. She felt his seering cum pour inside her as his rock hard abs rested on her back. He nibbled on her ear and and whispered, "shall we say...next Saturday night?" She pulled at her shackled wrists yet carressed his cock as he withdrew from her. "that's so good", he purred. "Let's call it a date".

Back at the bar the bartender of my dreams broke me out of my trance and asked me if I needed another beer. "Yes...definately", I said. She returned. "Perhaps a shot of Jack would save me a trip to the doctor too", I quipped. She laughed in that way where someone is pretending something is funny when it isn't. Mika just chuckled at me when she went to get my whiskey. Mika looked at me and says, "why don't you just ask her if she is available for some bondage sex tonight"?

"Yeah right", I said. "If that was remotely possible, what the hell would I be needing YOU for"? Mika just rolled his eyes and we waited for our whiskey.