Thursday, September 21, 2006

Silence

No...a saint I am not. Quite evident in the affair I'm having with a woman I met some weeks ago. A perfect playmate. She was married also to big money so just as much to lose as me. The only drawback was her bitch daughter that we also had to schedule our sessions around. I've met her in passing a few times. Twenty year old college student. Smug smile. Quite sure she suspected my involvement with her mother. Of course I had always steered clear from her judgemental eyes. Sexy dark hair...like her mother. Most definately if she had a few more years on her and an attitude adjustment she might be just as good a lay as her mom. I would know soon enough as it turned out.

So it was to be that I fucked her mother and stayed at their home just a bit too long that morning. My lover had gone to work and my prying nemisis surprised me by coming home early from school. Caught in her house; no denying why I was there. An argument ensued and the bitch said she was going straight for my home to tell my wife.


Yes...quite insane...but I grabbed her and held onto her, dragging her with me until I found some clothesline and began to tie her up. At that point only wishing to talk some sense into her. As the bindings took hold her snappy talk telling me how insane my actions were had begun to turn into screams for help. My hand over her mouth, I found some fabric to gag her. She squeeled and squirmed as I tied it tight between her teeth. A primitive gag, but effective enough to keep screams withing the confines of a house.

I think it was when one of her kicking legs connected with my balls is when I lost any sanity I had left. I told her that it was time that I teach her some manners. I dragged her into the bedroom that I had fucked her mother so many times before so the raging hard on that replaced the aching of my kicked balls was no surprise. I leaned her over the bed and in my insane anger I was mumbling something to the effect of satisfying her curiosity once and for all. She squeeled and twisted as I pulled down her skirt and I did not hesitate pile driving into her.


She took to me rather well for the defiant bitch she was minutes before. Attitude adjustment seemed to suit her just fine. As a matter of fact her body noticeably shook with anticipation when I blindfolded her and told her how much her mother enjoyed when I did that to her. I fucked her over and over the better part of the morning. The way she took to my cock after I ungagged her seemed to assure me that my secret affair was intact.

These days the routine is taking care of mom when the husband goes to work and taking care of sis when mom leaves for the day. Turns out sis quite enjoys the bondage before I fuck her. She's much nicer to me these days. Now that we ALL have our secrets.