Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Shopping Story

My name is Sandy and my life was a boring string of no risks until last night. I, against my better judgement started flirting with this guy at a dating type site where it was established from the start that we are both living in the same town. I teased him by sending him photos of my body...but never my face. He did the same. Now ordinarily I find men doing that kind of pathetic. But there was something about him. Our teasing many times would drive him to the point of him begging to meet me. I would tell him that I did not think it a good idea to be somewhere alone with him. Yet I did not let on just how tempted he was making me.

Then one morning as we online chatted he made a daring suggestion that made my heart want to jump out of my chest. "One of the fitting rooms at a store in the mall", he said. "Is that a public enough place for you"?

He had me at the breaking point anyways. Three months now teasing of pleasing each other without so much as a photo with a real face on it. I melted at what he wanted me to do. He must have thought about this for quite some time. He named a store at the mall and I had shopped there often. The store had a huge fitting room area where both sexes used the same area. Then he listed his take it or leave it commands. "8pm. I want you to wear black boots with a light coloured skirt, you are not to wear panties. I want you to wear a black scarf around your neck. You are to have two red blouses and shopping around the fitting room area entrance. I'll approach you from behind and say, "a lovely evening for trying on something new".

I was not naive...I knew his only fetish may be to get women to do this, yet never identify himself at the store. But I said yes...good god..yes.

Around 8pm and around that fitting room. I had done everything I was told. Without panties on I was starting to get afraid that my juices dripping down my leg might expose my thoughts to all. Then I thought how silly I would feel if this was a ploy...a joke....an awful thought that maybe a table of men in the restaurant within view were laughing at how gullible I was. Then out of nowhere a voice behind me, "a lovely evening for trying on something new". "Don't turn around"...."you know where to go".

All I saw was his strong arm open the door of a dressing room booth in front of me and at that point he kind of pushed me inside in an all business...yet somehow non threatening way. He told me to stand in the corner and don't even think about turning around. He was breathing heavy behind me. He took the scarf off of my neck and wrapped it around me eyes. Then he pulled my arms over my head and his other hand reached up my skirt to see if his hidden condition had been met. He whispered...."don't move your hands from up there unless you wish me to tie them up there". I was so excited I could not even speak. My ears now listening to what was going on....I was quiet....but I sincerely thought my deep breaths may expose us. I heard him unbuckling his pants....getting himself ready. He took my hands and pulled them behind my back. He placed them on his arroused manhood. A most delicious way for him to assure me that a condom was where it should be. He then raised my arms again and lifted my skirt. His arrow easily met it's target. I tried as well as I could, but soon one of his hands held my mouth shut...trying to silence my moans of pleasure the best I could. We both orgasmed the same time....feeling his hot cum bounce against his walled barrier. Then he turned his blinded prize around and he kissed me deeply. He nibbled at my ear and whispered, "was it just the right size or would you like to try on something bigger". I laughed out loud and he again cupped my mouth...."quiet"...him holding back relieved laughter himself.

He told me to give him a couple minutes before leaving the dressing room as he made his exit. It took a bit of time to get myself together. I'm not sure why I expected him to be out there waiting for me....but maybe another day, a place, and a list of directions awaits my email box when I get home.