Saturday, December 17, 2005

Peeping Tom?

I remember once having this apartment. I lived upstairs and a very attractive woman lived downstairs. I was not there long enough to really introduce myself to her or get to know her before she caught me looking at her as she left for work one morning from my window. I admit it. She liked to wear butt hugging business skirts and I liked catching a glimpse every now and then. So she caught me peeking from my window. I guess by the look on my face she knew I wasn't checking to see what the weather was doing.

Anyways, she reacted by coating her bedroom window with aluminum foil. I would never lurk OUTSIDE to peep into somone's window. Guess she thought I looked the type that would.

So here is the question. Don't I have the right to look out my window and look at whatever the world has to offer? Whether that is a beautiful sunset or the blonde cutie next door in her backyard...I don't see the problem. I think if it's my window then it's my view. If it's through your window then it's wrong.

I'll even say that if I am looking out my window to look inside someone else's window then that would be wrong. However, if the girl next door is sunbathing in a skimpy bikini....I'm looking. I'm not a peeping tom. But I am a man.