Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Shy Girl

Very fortunately for me, most all of this is based on fact. Some facts changed to protect the innocent...or the shy. I had dated this shy girl for a few weeks. We were both very young. Me, anyways very inexperienced. She was a nice girl...very quiet, reserved. Of course at age 17, my wildest dreams imagined at best maybe my tongue rolling over her nipples at some point. I hadn't so much as laid a hand on her yet. I must confess perhaps it was me that was more shy at that age. Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine what would happen when she announced that she was taking ME out on a date.

She picked me up at 7:30 sharp. A snowy day. December too as I recall. Punctual petite girl she was. She took me to the movies. Insisted on paying for me. Said something to the effect of, "let ME entertain today". What the heck I thought. She held my hand and practicly pulled me into the theater. We were fashionably late, but even though dark, I could tell the theater was a sea of empty seats. Yet she pulled me to the back row anyways. Before I could object she said something about getting headaches if she is is too close to the screen. A delicious liar she was.

An hour into the movie and the actors on screen doing something quite...carnal, I felt her hand running up my thigh. Hey, at age 17 with the nudity on the big screen I was rock hard already. Of course, I felt that I was going to be embarrassed when she discovered that, but she gently kissed my neck to communicate her approval. She whispered in my ear, "put your coat on your lap". There is something about a girl rubbing your cock that makes a boy quite obediant. I quickly covered her exploring hand. I nearly squeeled out loud when the...."shy" girl unzipped my jeans and put her hand inside my pants. She stroked me darn near to orgasm, but stopped short. I thought it, but as bold as she was she didn't go down on me. She just made a production of putting a coat on her lap. Returning the favor I ran my hand up her thigh and under the jean skirt she wore. The journey ended discovering no panties and a tuft of wet and soiled hair. My middle finger entered easily. I explored eagerly...at that point only vaguely afraid of anyone taking notice. I was clueless what action would satisfy her, but figured when she opened her legs a bit wider during one effort that it must be the magic spot. She was breathing rapidly...and suddenly she grabbed my wrist and made me stop. She said, "soon"....and motioned we leave.

We went out to her car. I cracked a little smile recalling that she told me she was parking so far away from the other cars because she didn't want her daddy's car scratched. Turns out she was TOO good of a liar, but that skill worked in my favor as far as that evening went. I put my hand on the front door....she said, "wrong door" and motioned that I should get into the back. The wonderful snowstorm not only covering our tracks but starting to quickly cover the window on the door we disturbed upon entrance. Our privacy ensured, she was on me in a flash. My inhibitions set aside, I quickly provided myself with my modest fantasy and her nipples. My pants to my ankles and laying back on the seat...she was well prepared to take care of me. She said, "I picked this out for you...bet it's the right size". It took all my concentration to not cum right then and there as she slid the condom down my rod. She then rubbed my cock around her entrance and said, "let me".
She slowly rode down my pole and began to ride me....her body twisting and feeling her intimate muscles grabbing at me. Just as well this way I thought. I'd only had a couple of cheap, quick sessions at that point in my life and if she wanted to satisfy herself this would be the way for her. She squeeled with pleasure...my signal that it was now ok to concentrate on my release. Grabbing her beautiful ass cheeks I started to pound into her to satisfy myself. Of course it didn't take long to explode...her body now spasming in delight around our protection.

We put our clothes back on and giggled as we faught the space restrictons for getting into the front seat without having to go outside. She brought me back home and the shy girl let me out and said, "I'll call you". She never did. She was a great liar.