Friday, December 16, 2005

Friendly Chat

Yes...I am in the mood for surfing chat rooms every now and then. Once in awile you can find someone who shares the same fantasies as yours. It's fun to play. For me it's better to be honest. My real home situation, not looking to meet etc. It develops trust to share dark secrets of our mind. I see no harm. And certainly this passionate woman I chatted with today does not either.

She told me that she would like for a man to pretend he is abducting her. To make it as real as possible. They would meet once beforehand and spell out some rules. Then she would await him going into action....but not know where or when. It turns out in our story she melted at the thought of being pulled into a van in a vast parking lot. She wanted her "abductor" to use her as soon as possible...without hesitation. I throw in some reality, "well a real abductor is going to drive away from that parking lot as soon as possible. In case his actions were observed." She said, "of course" and I drove away to a predetermined out of the way place. She was gagged loosely and said during my having my way she wished to be gagged with her own panties. My take was that her character was starting to get scared, that my preparations were too real and was trying to get me to stop when the panties were forced in her mouth. Then I took care of the business at hand.


The story progresses where she is taken to a place where other toys await her. She wanted to be treated as my pleasure slave...I enjoyed playing up to her fantasy. I throw my twist on the story. I make her character believe that she would be my full time slave. That this arrangement would be forever instead of an overnight fantasy as promised. She told me she loved the story. I, in jest, asked her where she lived. That's where fantasy talk best end I would think. Wouldn't want any chance of anything like this to be real...right?