Saturday, December 10, 2005

Motel Fantasy

The fantasy is this...we've chatted online for months. Teasing each other to a frenzy. Finally we take a plunge and meet. A motel room halfway between our real worlds. Beforehand I tell her that the rules are simple. That once together my commands will be of no surprise. They will be of the nature of the roleplay games we have played scores of times before on the internet. A knock on the door and you enter. A quick hug and I say, "I trust you brought that pink night outfit you talk so much about?" I command you go into the bathroom and change into it. You comply. You come out and there are two pair of handcuffs on the bed. You gaze at them quietly. I say, "this should be no surprise, we talked about this...that it would start this way." I continue, "get on the bed and cuff yourself, your ankles first, of course, then your arms behind your back." You hesitate. "Like we said, if you wish not to then no hard feelings...I have the willpower to walk away...so far." "If only a nice dinner is our destiny so be it". "This is my condition....YOU must start our journey."

My heart leaps as you crawl on the bed and slowly cuff yourself. I take the packing out of my pocket and the long scarf. "You know there remains this step". Her eyes are fearful, but my feelings are that she is also dripping wet. I speak. "This is your last chance to back out of this adventure. Once gagged, you will not be hurt...but make no mistake....you will be owned by me until dawn". She speaks her mind, "How indeed would I be able to stop you now if you decided to take me anyways." I nodded in agreement and said, "True. All you can hope for at this point is my word. My word is genuine....but make no mistake....this is your last chance. You choose....my slave for the evening....or my beautiful dinner companion....choose now."

She chooses to play. I gag her roughly....my lust bubbling over. My actions clearly communicating that her right of choice is now over....until daylight. She feels me knotting the gag behind her neck and struggles a bit as I hogtie her just enough to keep her from hopping off the bed. She watches and squirms as I take lengths of rope from a gymbag and tie them to the bedposts. What else could be in the bag? She thinks the bag contains paradise or the worst decision of her life. Her body begins to tense in a wonderful mixture of lust and fear as his hands are now upon her...greedily consuming her as that pink nightie is now being tattered. She pulls at the cuffs behind her back and awaits what comes next.