Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stringy

I love stringy blonde hair. Falling all over her beautiful face. It looks like it is in such disarray, but you know she knows where every single lock is. My eyes melt in her presence. The lights dimly lit, but she seems to glow in the dark. And that glow only flows from a natural blonde.

I was once in love with with such a girl. So long ago. Odd what you remember. Time has eroded many things. But that hair...that beautiful hair. I think the last memory I shall ever have is the way she looked naked with only the dim light of a streetlamp in the room. And the way she brightened my soul.

She never could feel quite the same of me. She asked that I let her move on. It was a struggle and eventually I did. In miles only as I will always be hers. I spent years trying to escape and only began to live once I accepted what I could not change. Thankfully most memories have faded....but that glow. There will always be that glow.