Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Unspeakable

I know you are a bit frightened. But we discussed many times how I would play. Still I can see in your misty yet lustful eyes that you were a bit unprepared for the lack of smalltalk that took place prior to me pushing you on the bed and cuffing you moments after you entered my hotel room. Yes, you begged me not to gag you. But you begged me many times to not gag you when we played this same game online. You dressed just like I told you....short skirt....button down blouse. I sincerely hope that the bag you brought with you contains some extra clothes as I recommended. I've fantasized often of this. Tying your legs down and slowly shedding your clothes from you. Those panties....I told you to wear what you felt flatter you the best. You are breathtaking. Your panties are soaked....but you know I will tease you quite a bit longer.

I look into your eyes. You are moaning into your gag. I speak out loud, "I am going to do unspeakable things to you". I smile. By "unspeakable" I mean that she will never tell her rich husband of this evening with a stranger.

She cums yet again. Her wrists yank at the cuffs as her body spasms. I speak to her as I caress her intimately. "Perhaps I should take you with me....keep you my captive forever". She's so sexy squirming on the bed. Her pleads still muffled by a perfectly placed knotted scarf. Though tempting, I am, of course just still playing. I am pretty sure she knows I am jesting also, though I am rapidly growing hard again watching her wiggle and squirm on the bed as if my threat of her "abduction" is real. Yes...just one more time.

Her husband has no idea what a natural submissive he owns. And that is the way it shall be again. I uncuff her and bind her. I assure her that she's been tied where she should easily be able to work her way loose in twenty to thirty minutes. She knows I am leaving now. I ungag her and kiss her deeply. I softly reapply the gag and whisper, "sorry, no smalltalk. This is the only way we should remember the evening". I make my exit. She does not know my name. She does not know where I live. Yet in many ways she indeed is my captive forever. As I am hers.