Friday, January 27, 2006

Curious

Dating for awhile I tell you of my kink and seduce you to come over to my home for some adventure. Indeed you show dressed for adventure. Sexy plaid skirt, midriff top, fishnet nylons. I kind of chuckle inside and think of the kind of attention you'd get dressed like that at some of the clubs I go to. There are lots of things I do and places I go that you are not aware of. You'll see some tonight my sweet thing.

A few drinks, some teasing and I spring it on you. I hold up a pair of handcuffs and ask if you are still interested. You give me that silly, "I'll try anything once" line. I hide my amusement and give her the cuffs. "Snap one on your wrist and lay on the couch...and put your arms behind your back". How intoxicating it is to see your lust overtake your quick desire to leave and leave quickly.

You do as I say and I cuff your wrists together behind your back. I tease you to a frenzy. I'm sure you think I'll take you right then and there...but this game has just begun.

I pull off your nylons and put them in my pocket. I start to literally tear off your clothes. You struggle, but I assure you of having other clothes for you.
I pull down your panties and certainly you feel the time has come. They are soaking wet. This adventure seems to appeal to you. I like that. I press have your panties rolled into a ball and press them to your lips. You object. I calmly explain that the neighbours need not hear your screams. Careful to say the word "screams" in a manner to suggest screams of pleasure from your part. Perhaps it alarms you that I have a long strip of white cloth quite availble to lash your panties deep inside your mouth. Any alarms you might have are much too late to relay to me. You are well silenced.


I pull you by your upper arm and bring you into my bedroom. I toss you on the bed and use the nylons you wore that night to bind your legs spread to bedposts. I'm sure by your reaction that if I had not momentarily stripped you of your freedom of choice you would insist that my throbbing rod be exploring you now instead of the vibrator currently sending chills you've never felt before throughout your body. I induce your first orgasm soon enough; the gag keeping any gasps for the outside world to hear at a minimum.

You look at me with a gaze of wonder. As well you should. Our adventures have only just begun.