Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Vidcaps - "The Hillside Strangler"

Watching this movie one will not be surprised to duly note why
C.Thomas Howell's name has not been brought up at Oscar time lately.

Howell portrays his version of the Hillside strangler in the movie aptly named "The Hillside Strangler". The acting in this is not very good, but what interests me is the actresses that agreed to play some of the victims and the general nastiness of the scenes for a "mainstream movies". Quite a tight internet community is out there that is interested in bondage in "mainstream movies". That interests me too. I've seen most of them. I think they are attracted to more believable acting that you do not see in pron. Also, the the scenes in these movies usually do not go too far. This movie kind of grazes that line though. I recommend viewing the discussions on Brians Page if this post interests you at all.

...wrong place, wrong time.