Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tramp?

Tramp? Who are you calling a tramp? I cannot believe Mom that you called me a tramp. I admit the girls I hung out with were tramps. But I just hung out with them because they were fun. That does not make me a tramp. I admit that I didn't usually get home until 3 or 4 in the morning and neighbours might have gotten the wrong idea. But that does not make me a tramp. I was just not a morning person. I also admit that I was naive when that guy I met last summer said that he just wanted to take sexy photos of me so he will always think of me when I was away. But that does not make me a tramp.

I do admit, Mom, that I manipulated you into letting me come and go when I pleased, doing whatever I wanted and doing absolutely nothing to help around the house by threatening to move in with that guy I met. But that's your fault for letting me get away with it. That doesn't make me a tramp. I know I pretended to be depressed just so I could bullshit you into buying me nice things. But that doesn't make me a tramp. And just because I moved in with my high school dropout boyfriend anyways, like all my girlfriends have done. That doesn't make me a tramp. We just needed our privacy because his Mom doesn't let us smoke grass in her house.

You were right Mom when you told me that I shouldn't move out. You were right. My boyfriend WAS too irresponsible to pay any bills. He WAS going to make me work two jobs to pay for everything. He IS cheating on me. But now I'm pregnant and can't work like that. But that doesn't make me a tramp. Please let me move back in. If you don't, I feel I'm going to fall into a depression and may do something bad. Cmon Mom I need someone to watch my baby if I'm going to have to get another job. Please let me back in. You better let me back in Mom. If you don't let me back in and let me do whatever I want I'll move in with a worse man. I know you were crystal clear when I moved out about a baby not moving back in...but it was an accident. This is your last chance Mom. If you don't let me back in I will become a tramp. I swear I will.