Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ab Girls


I like when girls show off rock hard abs. Abs they have worked so hard to make that way. For the benefit of Dorito Nation out there, "abs" is slang for abdominal muscles.


You worked on them baby...who can blame you for showing them off. You can keep the jewelry out of the navel if you don't mind. I want nothing blocking the view.




There is nothing more delicious than a girl who takes care of her body and wants the boys to know. Pull up the shirt and let us see.

I also think abs are sexy when I have the girl alone in a warehouse. She is naked and gagged. Her hands are tied above her head to a beam above her head. She is standing. I have her raised where her toes just touch the ground. I love the way those fantastic abdominal muscles are franticly working to try to avoid my rock hard from finding a crevice. A fat girl would be exhausted right now. It's good to see all those sit ups have gone to some use. But you'll tire soon enough and I'll enjoy mashing into those rock hard abs in a moment. My also finely tuned abs meshing into yours...like a wonderful puzzle. Hold still my dear. Cmon....you wanted to play. Raise your knees a bit...yes. Feel the burn? Feel the stretch? Work it out baby...there...nice...told you... Yes...keep those hips moving...no pain no gain my dear.