Monday, April 17, 2006

Seclusion

A secluded cabin and my camera...just the ticket to bounce back on what was a dreadful break up with my boyfriend. Relax; take some photos. James seemed to be Mr. Right, but then he started talking of wanting "kink", as he put it, during sex. We experimented. But he scared me. He would turn into another person. He went too far one evening. I painfully decided to not wish to be around if his games went to the next level. Games of bondage and slavery. My mind and body so confused at what he did to me. I needed space and lots of time to think of what he did to me that night. Why I was so scared. Why I was so arroused.

Back at the cabin it happened so fast I don't remember most of it. Tossed around like a ragdoll. Blindfolded and gagged before I even thought of putting up a fight. Then I remember fighting him, but no match. He bound my hands and feet with such rage. So quickly...effectively. I layed there on the bed. Knowing he was looking at me. I tried to speak through my gag. "James, is that you"? "Please James....let me go....you're scaring me....please".

He did not say a word. All I heard was the shutter of a camera clicking away. Was it my camera? I fought the ropes holding me and the camera shutter sounds intensified. Him capturing on film by fear....my desperation. I remember being still. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction. Thinking, "this is why I broke up with you James". My muffled pleas filling the silence now, "James, is that you"?

He would not answer me. I started to panic and squirmed toward the edge of the bed. His hands on me. Tossing me on my stomach and he hogtied me. Helpless...not going anywhere. It hurt. The ropes so unforgiving. Fear of how much more pain I would have to endure if kept fighting. I kept quite still as a sharp knife started to cut away my clothes.

My mind a mixed bag of emotions. My mind set on thinking it was James doing this to me. That soothed me just a little bit. I remember the waiting...wondering when he was going to take me. I was so scared. But horrified at some of my thoughts. The thought of knowing that despite the ropes now bruising and scraping my wrists, that my body was quite arroused and ready for what this man had in store for me. Maybe that is why he kept me waiting for what seemed an eternity. Shocked now at my thoughts. Perhaps my brain comforting me by swaying from fear to thinking...yes hoping...that as long as this man went through all this trouble that I hoped he did me well. My body lay there naked on the bed. Secluded in forced silence and darkness. My body now squirming and writhing in a puddle of my own juices. I beg you to not make me wait much longer. "James...is that you"?