Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Break

I met her on spring break. The weather in Florida almost as hot as she was. A college freshman she said she was anxious for adventure and I admit she met the right guy for that. I look much younger than my years so convincing her that I was a graduate student was not too tough a task. Convincing her to come to my motel room was even an easier task after a bit of teasing and a few beers.

My teasing had warmed her up well before we got into the room, so taking her bikini off was not a problem. She had a firm athletic body and she was well into heat. My trunks were off also and we went at it hot and heavy on the bed. I teased her mercilessly to the point where she was almost begging me to shake her world.

That is when I decided to roll the dice and I asked her just how much adventure she was looking for...just what fantasies did she picture happening during the ultimate adventure. I asked her if she had bondage fantasies and to my relief she chuckled instead of gasped.
She laughed and said, "you mean whips and chains"? I opened up the drawer of the nightstand and tossed my metal restraints on the bed, "no...just handcuffs will do". She was speechless until I kissed her deeply. I was behind her on the bed. I kissed her neck and as unthreateningly as possible i started to pull her arms behind her back. She admitted being very turned on but very nervous. I then explained about "safe words" and told her to say, "the fantasy must end" if she felt uncomfortable enough to end it. She agreed and in moments I snapped a set of cuffs around her wrists.


I was a little less tactful when I tossed her on her belly, pulled her ankles together entrapped them with another set of cuffs. She struggled a bit and made a comment about the cuffs being real when I pulled her close to me and started to fondle her body. She saw how turned on I was as she writhed against the cuffs as my hands and fingers probed and teased my hot little captive. Her body was dripping wet and I was finger fucking her when I stopped just short of making her orgasm.

She was breathing quite heavily. Her body squirming. Begging me to continue. After what I'd say was an uncomfortable silence she asked me what came next. I told her, "this would be the part where I gag you, uncuff your ankles and fuck you". She squirmed a bit...so sexy...playing the role of the helpless damsel. I nearly came right then and there. She tried not to crack a smile when she said, "Suppose I don't want you to do that...what would come next"? I looked at her and said, "It would be the part where I gag you and fuck you anyways".

She rocked my world when she asked if she should take the gag and her fucking willingly or if it would please me if she played the role of a victim. I tried to contain myself when I told her that I liked a little "competition". She then started to squirm that hot little body like she was going somewhere and shook her head violently as I pressed the rubber ball of the gag against her lips. Her battle was useless as the ball found it's place and I fastened the straps behind her neck. I uncuffed her ankles and she did her best to resist me. Safe words not possible after her submission, I was ready for a little battle and used a couple of lengths of rope to tie her legs to each bed leg.
She was twisting as I tied her down and she now layed before me on her belly quite ready and waiting. She moaned as she felt my now quite impatient rod riding up her inner thigh searching for it's target. Her intimate area still quite ready for me I slid in quite nicely. She was deliciously tight for such a horny girl yet she accepted her fate with no resistance at that point. I slammed into her and we both were close. When I reached under her and started to pinch her nipples it was all she could take as I felt her shudder and spray all over me and the bed. I followed shortly thereafter. Exploding deep inside her now still body.


I released her spread legs and she layed there now on her back and was making some muffled sounds that she was a bit tired of the gag. I did take it off and kissed her. She asked me where the adventure goes now. I asked her if she was enjoying her adventure thus far. She sighed and said, "god yes". I reached down and once again cuffed her ankles together. I rolled her to her stomach and used a lenth of rope to hogtie her just strict enough to keep her from leaving the bed. I told her, "if you enjoyed our play so far, then you must remain my captive until morning and you will be used throughout the evening as I see fit". I asked her if she wanted to use her safe word. If she wanted this fantasy to end. She softly said, "I never want it to end". She accepted the gag without resistance and I started to fondle her fabulous body. Our bodies were close and I could feel myself getting hard again. My penis hardening against the small of her back. She felt it and her cuffed hands reached down and caressed my manhood as I stroked the sensitive part of her perky breasts. She gasped and moaned into her gag as my hand reached down started to tease her clit. Yes...may this fantasy never end.