Friday, April 14, 2006

Lolita

I must stress that it is only a matter of ego that I find it flattering that the "coming of age" girl next door likes to sneak a peak or two at me when I am working in my backyard. The weather nice today, her no school apparently, me doing some yardwork without a shirt on. Now...i did say "coming of age", but far from "of age". To know Simon is to know that fathers have nothing to fear from me and my twisted fantasies as far as their underage daughters go.

Still I found it a bit amusing to catch a glimpse of her dad's face when he observed her "checking me out". The fearful thoughts that must go through his mind. Yes sir Mr. Dad, spending extra bucks to keep your girl in exclusive schools will only keep her your little girl for so long. But don't worry Dad, there are plenty of big girls around for me to make sandcastles with as opposed to taking your drooling daughter's gaping seriously. Simon says...have no fear of me Dad. Your daughter will soon enough swoon for some young stallion whose idea of entertainment is max-ing out his mother's credit card playing internet poker. Your daughter's dream man will "buy" her a diamond ring on her credit and toss the bills from the jeweler in her direction. Someday he may even hold a job for more than a month at a time.

Then again. Why don't you just lock her in the basement and send her to me when she turns 18?