Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

I kind of have a newfound respect for tanning spas. I used to make fun of them. However this year I got sucked in and am a regular tanner. The thought of tanning a bit before summer to avoid sunburn finally appealed to me. I'm the kind of pasty white Englishman that gets sunburnt just thinking about the sun. So now I'm a member of the fake n' bake club. It will be nice to go outside once in awhile this summer without worrying about feeling like a slice of cooked bacon. Besides, where else but a tanning spa can you lay down naked around a bunch of beautiful women and not get in trouble?

I kind of like what goes through the mind of women who tan. The vanity that goes with it. The "hey...dig me" crowd. Why not?, I say. Personally, as long as a woman is not starting to curl up and turn orange, that she is more attractive with a nice tan.

It also appears that my tan has made me more attractive to women. May be something to do with my dick getting darker. But thats a line of jokes for a different kind of blog.