Thursday, July 20, 2006

My favourite part

I'd say before the age of thirty a woman's ass can be deceiving. The youth factor can do many favours for a fine woman. That mixed with some blessed heredity. However, I will say that once a woman is over thirty, a woman's ass can tell me all I want to know about a woman.

It tells me if she takes care of herself, or whether her specialty is sitting on that ass. The one thing about a woman's ass if that if it looks like it's best use is sitting, then one can count on that ass growing even bigger as the years roll by.

What a woman places upon her ass also tells me a myriad of information. I like a woman who wears something clingy on her ass. It tells me that she is proud of her well tended ass. Her showing me every luscious curve tells me that one of her great joys in life just might be the company of an admiring man and not a bag of doriotos in front of Desperate Housewives. Yeah baby, you're over 30 and it takes work to keep that ass looking that way. I know that. I appreciate that.

I like the way that kind of woman walks. She walks like she knows that men are watching that ass as she walks by them....and she doesn't care. I like the confidence. I like the visible panty lines too. I guess I'm supposed to think that you don't know I can see them. But I know that you know exactly what I can see. I like that confidence too.

I know all about you already baby. I like what I see. Let's get to know each other more.