Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nicknames

I was just looking at the headlines at the news of the Ramsey killer. I thought it was only natural that the accused killer has three names. "John Mark Karr". It has a nice ring to it.

Don't get me wrong. I detest what this man allegedly did. Moreover, I detest anybody who would hurt a child. The point is that he is a bad man and nowadays a bad man has to have three names.

I think I should catch up with the crowd and get a third name for myself. Of course as we all know I am a make believe bad man...nothing here is real. But I think even a make believe bad guy is entitled to his third name too.

So I am looking for your help. Let's give Simon Kade a middle name with some flair. I kind of like one of the three examples down below. I'm welcoming any suggestions placed in email or in the comments. Sorry..."Simon Sicko Kade" has already been submitted and rejected.