Friday, August 11, 2006

The Quiet Girl at Work

I was her supervisor at work. I knew she had a crush on me...and I strongly suspect that she knew I felt the same. Yet the strong company rules on supervisors mingling with the employees and the fact that she was engaged to be married made my dirty thoughts beyond fantasy. She knew the company rules, yet never held back from teasing me mercilessly when there were no gossipers around.

Yet I stopped at a nightclub after work and there she was. To my delight she also seemed to be there alone. I must confess, that I may have let her overhear my plans of going to the club after work and also it may not have been a coincidence on her part that she was there and there alone.

We drank and flirted to the point that getting her to my apartment was going to be a routine task. She took away any thoughts I may have had about consequences for going further by making fun of my attire. I went to the club right after work and was probably the only man there wearing a tie. She made jokes about some uses she could think of for my tie. My god...exit stage left as they say.


So we got to my place. Both of us were on the mindset where we both knew that we were there to fuck. It was just a matter of how and how soon. The alcohol and her teasing made me bold. So I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and kept them out of view for the moment. "Now...what were you saying about my tie"? She giggled and I went for broke. I put the handcuffs on the coffee table in front of her and told her that these were more effective and would not cut off her circulation. She looked at them and laughed. She asked me if I was going to use them and have my way? I said, "no....you teased of playing submissive....so I would rather you cuff yourself".

She looked at me first with shock...her giggles quieted. Then the way she handled the cuffs encouraged me to continue. Yes, I knew I would soon be in control of the evening. As far as my career goes. I just figured that she had as much to lose as me. Her fiance had enough bling to keep her quiet.

I started to give her commands. Bold commands. "Let's just cut the smalltalk and get to business", I said. I stroked her cheek and kissed her deeply. Then I emptied my soul, "I want you to take off all of your clothes and handcuff your hands in front of you".

The moment she hesitated seemed to last forever. I tried best to hide my relief when she pulled her top over her head. She was mine.

My cock...already at full attention, watched joyfully as she stripped. Her lips curled ever slightly in a smile when she viewed the growing bulge in my pants. Now naked she picked up the cuffs and clicked them on her wrists.

I then told her to take my clothes off. She approached me and her cuffed hands unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my pants over my erection and down my legs. I was standing to make her job easier. She was on her knees and pulled my underwear over my cock and down to the floor.


She handled my erection in her cuffed hands and instictively looked up at me looking for permission to suck my cock. "Time enough for that later my dear", I whispered. I held a thick roll of black tape in my hand and she looked at it intently. "If there are any second thoughts....this would be your last chance", I stated. I was upfront with my intentions. "I am going to gag you and bring into the bedroom and fuck you as often and enthusiasicly as you've teased me the last six months". She looked up at me and said, "do what you must do...master".

I cut off a strip of tape and sealed her lips effectively. She grunted into her gag as I grabbed her cuffed wrists and brought her to her feet. I pulled her just a bit faster than she could walk on purpose to my bedroom and roughly guided her atop the mattress. She may have resisted just a little, but was no match for my lust as I lashed her cuffed hands above her head to the steel rod headboard. As far as I was concerned, there had been far too much foreplay already. Six months of sexual innuendos and short dresses at work and her body like this in front of me. She was, however, as ready for me as I was for her.


Afterwords, I tested her submissive drive by uncuffing her wrists from the headboard and gave her every opportunity to exit my stage. However, when I told her to lay on her belly and cross her ankles and wrists behind her back she complied with little hesitation. I cuffed her ankles and wrists and ran a chain between the two to make sure she went nowhere. Her choice to continue would be well awarded as now it was time to see to her body.

We relieved each other until dawn. She quietly left and at work it was as if nothing happened. Except....she didn't tease me about "what I did for fun" anymore. She ended up quitting work after she married that rich fiance of hers. I didn't hear from her for months. Until late at night there was a knock on my door. There she was. Standing there in that cute black dress of hers. At work I had always teased back to her that her black dress was my favourite. She walked into my apartment without asking. I guess there are some things that money just cannot buy.