Thursday, August 10, 2006

Self absorbed my space tour

Yes...what to do when you're bored and have not much to do. You surf myspace.com - that's what you do. One thing I do is pick a city at random and search for a candidate for the "My Space Self Absorbed Chicklet of the Moment" award.

Runner up goes to a girl who refers to herself as "FlipFlop". I quote her. "I play by my own rules, so please think twice before stepping into my life".

No problem sweetheart.


Our Phoenix winner goes to "Angie". Angie enlightens us all by saying, "I'm pretty. I know that sounds conceited....but it's not".


She kind of has the Marcia Brady with attitude thing going for her. For being so pretty, the photos don't do her much justice. One would have to check her out in person. However, her Mommy and Daddy would probably insist on her being home by 10pm and that would not leave quite enough time to booze her up enough for her first shag. Better check the I.D. of this starlet first guys.