Friday, August 04, 2006

Her Request


My girlfriend...the typical girl next door type. Only I knew the truth. A girl who craved bondage sex like no other girl I ever knew on my time. On other people's time she was the type that helped the neighbour kids sell girl scout cookies. Who would know.

There came a day in our relationship where she confided a fantasy that she had. She said, that if conducted by a trusted man, that she wished to feel like she was kidnapped and abused by her abductors. I was the trusted man. I was true to her trust. Indeed I would never harm a hair on her head. But nevertheless, I liked the play we had thus far to seem real. I didn't like to do things half heartedly. So I offered to fulfill her fantasy. On the condition that if she wanted it to feel real...then that is the way it would be....few questions and no second thoughts.

She agreed.

So it was to be that we set aside a weekend where this game would take place. She wore the sexy outfit I recommended and the game began. Consensually I blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. She seemed a bit confused. Perhaps she thought I would have been a bit more rough. I sensed her befuddlement, but was quick to tell her that once gagged her adventure would begin...and there would be no turning back. She said, "please do" and I placed a soft packing in her mouth and lashed it in with a strip of cloth. I then pushed her on the bed and tied her ankles.


There was a knock on the door and I let three men inside. She twisted on the bed as the conversation took place. I had a gambling debt to the boss of these three men. A huge debt. Creatively, I had arranged to exchange the use of my girlfriend's body for the debt to be erased. She, of course, starting squirming on the bed and moaning at hearing such. The men surrounded the bed and made comments to the effect of "the big guy is going to be pleased".They fondled and groped her body. All the while she heard the shutter of a camera hard at work. She felt men's hands on her breasts...teasing her most private areas...while another was now ripping her clothes off.

They rolled her on her belly tied her ankles to the bedposts and began to silently grope her body mercilessly. The silence was broken by one of the men saying that they can say confidently that the boss would want to keep this one. I objected immediately and said that the deal was just for a couple of hours and that I was to be in the same room. The one man drew a gun and told me to sit down and shut up. I pleaded them to reconsider. To leave. That I would get the money...some other way. The men's concentration were all on me while she twisted and squirmed on the bed. She heard the sound of a gun hitting my forehead as my pleads went silent.

She felt the men unlashing her ankles from the bedposts and swiftly tying them together. She faught a man lifting her nude body from the bed as another voiced a strategy to get her to the car undetected. She struggled and shook her head, muffled screams of objection coming from her mouth. Oddly, one ot the men still taking photos of her dilema.

She was stuffed inside what may have been a limosine, her eyes still blindfolded quite effectively. Her struggles were subdued by strong hands around her upper arms. Her struggling body was shoved against one of the men with a comment to the effect of "see if you can settle this little hotty down." She was against his back and his hands began touching her in much more an intrusive way than she had been handled thus far. She couldn't help it, but began to react to his touch. One hand on her nipples just right. His other inside her...definately now on a mission. The more signs of arrousal she showed, the more encouraged he was to make her cum. Still the annoying sound of a camera shutter recording everything. Despite this, her body began to spasm and shake as she exploded. Her now still body layed lifelessly on the seat of the car as she heard the door being opened. One of the men made a comment about her being a bit more cooperative now.


The man was right in that she did not resist at all as her nude and bound body was hoisted atop a man's shoulder and brought into a room. She was placed on a soft bed. "The big guy should be quite pleased", he said leaving her in the room alone. She layed there. Frightened....but perhaps more frightened that her body was quite arroused waiting for what layed ahead.

Finally, she heard a man enter the room. The blindfold was taken off her eyes. She seemed first shocked, then upset...then still with anticipation as she realized the "the big guy" was in fact me and that she was back in her own bed. She began to twist and squeel in delight as it was finally time for my payment of a job well done.

Afterwords I answered a few of her questions. I told her that it was me inside the car that seduced her and that the photos taken of her adventure was all the payment the other men needed for their help. I assured her that the thickness of her blindfold would mask her identity if or when the photos surfaced. I failed mention that these men are also paying for a nice vacation that we will be going on. However, a man does need some secrets of his own...does he not?