Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hot August Day

Just another boring August day. Right after this woman audits my business. An audit actually is not scheduled...but I plan on begging her to crawl inside my pants and audit everything.

Then I plan on hitting a tan. My tanning place is right next to a bicycle place. I see enormous people leave the bicycle shop with bicycles that they paid hundreds of dollars for knowing that in a year or so that these bikes will be the featured item at their garage sale.

Then on to the gym. I have to confess in this forum that I am happy with my weight and physique. However, I just go to the gym and go through the motions so I can drool over women in tight spandex. Another advantage is once my eyes are feasting on such a beauty, I can sweat profusely without drawing suspicion to myself.


Then perhaps I will cap my day with a beer, a sandwich and some kind of story of picking up a couple of friends at a wedding. Just another hot august day.