Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Feet

As we soar past Labor day and the joy of football season starting, I must admit that it is my favourite time of year. There is a small regret though. That regret is the small fetish I have developed around women's feet. Don't get me wrong, I don't yearn to suck a woman's toes or have a woman do things to me with her feet. Not quite my thing...but of course have no objections for men who like such.

What I like is my interest in how women adorn their feet...which, of course, is most evident in the summer months. I think footwear that exposes their feet and toes to be sexy. I think a woman who takes the time to make clear that she wants a man to gaze at her feet is sexy.


I like what you ladies do to make me look. The ankle bracelets, the toe rings...yep...they work. It's sexy that you took the time make sure I've looked.

I like tan feet and their toenails painted in a way to highlight that. Though I look, I don't especially like cheap flip flops...though sandals where the sole is very flat appeals to me.


It should be of no surprise that foot displaying shoes with thin straps around the ankles get my attention. Quite easy to fantasies those shoe straps to be ankle bindings instead. I sometimes wonder if she thinks that way when she wraps those leather straps around her ankle.


But sorrow fills me to realize that winter is just around the corner. Slushy streets and cold mean sexy feet hidden in boots. A remedy is barefoot and bound in my bedroom....a nice substitute.