Sunday, August 27, 2006

One more for the road

Hey bartender....bartender with the sexy collar you're wearing. I make a joke towards you among the crowd. I ask you where the other gear is to match your collar. You smile and say they are at home.

I'd like to see that I say. You wink and say, "I bet you would".

So I follow you home after work. Just a knock on your door...if only to see your reaction when she sees me would be worth the trouble. Only going inside if she invites me inside I keep telling myself.

I knock on the door. You answer. "I'm here to take you up on your offer to look at your special jewelry", I try to say as smooth as possible. You are shocked, but manage a smile. "Inviting me in"?, I say. You step away from the door. I'm only more than happy to take it as a yes....and I close the door behind me.


Your boldness in letting me in extends to a short and satisfying tour of the bedroom. "My jewelry is in the back of the closet...in the toolbox". I take the bait, but she did not lie. All the tools a man can need...for the job at hand. I waste no time and quickly...yet in a non-threatening way I confine you.

Hours later. On the bed. Still gagged and my "prisoner". You squirm...holding your manacled wrists to me...wishing to be released. "Of course my dear", I say. I look at your sexy writhing body. You see my lust. I unbuckle my pants again and softly say, "one more for the road bartender".