Monday, August 21, 2006

I'll Never Tell

I'll never tell. I know you have some second thoughts, but lets give it a try. I know you didn't fly all the way out here for smalltalk. Don't look at me like that. You know I don't waste a lot of time with patronizing "gee you're beautiful" kind of talk. We know you're beautiful. Back home you're the perfect daughter, with the perfect job, the perfect looks....the perfect boyfriend. I'm sure someday you'll have perfect babies too. But right now you're just a pretty internet submissive whose secret dark fantasies and online play has landed you in a hotel room time zones away from that perfect world to spend some time being....imperfect.

Of course we can take it slow. I know this is quite an emotional time for you. I realize that you are still grasping that this is not just words in an instant message box...that we are really together. But sure...we can take it slow if you'd like. But I have to tell you...this is not a church picnic. This is for real. We both know why you are here. Leave now if you wish. I agreed to be your master for the evening; not your rapist. You choose. Good choice. No need to look sad. You'll be my slave for the evening...it will be so much better than from a fucking chat box. I promise; and yes...I'll never tell.


Now....on your knees and arms behind your back please. I did say please. Like I promised...I will be considerate. Yes, I know the ropes are kind of tight...but you wanted it to be real. I specificly remember you telling me that you wanted it to be real. To feel helpless. That's right baby...try it out a bit. They are not going anywhere. Trust me. I kind of like this part. The part when I start to touch you, and you fully know that you cannot stop me. It's truly the hardest part for both of us. You're either going to ask me to stop, or enjoy me. So I'll be considerate as I promised. Shall this end or should I unbutton your blouse and enjoy the breasts you have bragged about so often. I know...what's to stop me? But I'll behave.

Thank you baby. I've fantasized of touching your breasts for so long. They are indeed as nice as you've always said. No need to thank me...don't thank me for anything. Your body in my hands is all the thanks I need. I'm going to pull your skirt down and over your hips now. I want to see your panties...yes...it's ok to help...yeah baby. Lace....you always said they would be lace. They compliment you nicely.



Now let's take a look at your...no? Did you say no? Yes...well ok....I know this is hard for you. Your panties are soaked my dear...define no please. Yes I know this is wrong. It's all wrong, but our fantasies have always been so wrong. But if we both want it perhaps we can make it so right.

We've come to this point many times online. Heh...yes...maybe at this point I would gag you and fuck you anyway whether you consented or not. I seem to remember that you kind of liked that. But this is the real thing. Perhaps a good gagging would help you. Perhaps in your mind if you felt I was forceful it would actually make you feel better about this. Frankly your rock hard nipples and wet pussy make me strongly suspect that anyways. How about just a thin strip of cloth?...then I can still hear some soft words if you choose to speak after...and during?

Ok...yes? So it goes...but I'll be, shall I say, considerate. After I gag you I am going to have my way. Then I am going to work on all those fantasies of yours. Just the way you've told me scores of times before. Too tight? That's ok baby...you can tell me all about it later. No need to squirm so much...we'll take care of you soon enough. Let it go..that's right. I'll never tell.